• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Ok we have a situation in Cleveland!! Wife's coffee pot just stopped working!! I know, I know! Calling 911 was our first option. But we're going to Target to get her another one! I hope she can endure. I might have to stop at Duncan Donuts on the way!! BBL

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Ok we have a situation in Cleveland!! Wife's coffee pot just stopped working!! I know, I know! Calling 911 was our first option. But we're going to Target to get her another one! I hope she can endure. I might have to stop at Duncan Donuts on the way!! BBL

Maybe SAM can bring ya one??? :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    2 days of throwing cases of drinks around, loading, straightening and stocking the cooler. I'm sore, but manageable. I twist wrong getting out of the car and pull a muscle in my back. FML

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    2 days of throwing cases of drinks around, loading, straightening and stocking the cooler. I'm sore, but manageable. I twist wrong getting out of the car and pull a muscle in my back. FML

My wife has done something to her back too...she's not sure what but is walking like CM (:fogey:) and can't hardly sit up straight.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My wife has done something to her back too...she's not sure what but is walking like CM (:fogey:) and can't hardly sit up straight.

yeah, i am not walking to well and I'm sitting funny

hubby asked me to come to the basement when I got home, he got me something. So I hobble down the stairs and he got me a safety knife for work for when I am working in the cooler.
    while I was down there I got my pj's on and brushed my teeth and took my contacts out. I don't want to make that trip again

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    yeah, i am not walking to well and I'm sitting funny

hubby asked me to come to the basement when I got home, he got me something. So I hobble down the stairs and he got me a safety knife for work for when I am working in the cooler.
    while I was down there I got my pj's on and brushed my teeth and took my contacts out. I don't want to make that trip again

We went out to lunch today and she was struggling, she was going to suck it up and go teach color guard tonight...I wonder how that plan worked out for her...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom