Not open for further replies.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    What was wrong????

14 year old a/c, told her I could juice it with A/C renew and get a little more life out of it. Compressor was screaming, liquid line coming to evaporator at 110 degrees. Under charged by about 1 lb on 22 as well. Outdoor fan motor felt like a furnace, compressor going out on high limit after 5 mins run time. It's a 1.5 ton Carrier.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    14 year old a/c, told her I could juice it with A/C renew and get a little more life out of it. Compressor was screaming, liquid line coming to evaporator at 110 degrees. Under charged by about 1 lb on 22 as well. Outdoor fan motor felt like a furnace, compressor going out on high limit after 5 mins run time. It's a 1.5 ton Carrier.

Shoot it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I saw you roll down a window and puke in the road at Kessler and Meridian on my way home. It was either you or a random person, I'll say it was you.

My sister used to live in that neighborhood. I actually know where that is! :D

Hubby finally got off of the roof about 3 so we had brats for a very late lunch and will do the steaks I thawed tomorrow. Brats, cowboy beans and chips...not fancy but it was good.

Spent a couple of hours sitting in the swing watching the birds, including a turkey that wandered up out of the orchard. Rain keeps blowing north but I am hoping for some tomorrow. Idiots behind us at the shooter's house have been racing four wheelers around all day long. They are staying on their side but I'm tired of hearing it. No shooting though so that's good.

At least we don't have to duck and run.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My sister used to live in that neighborhood. I actually know where that is! :D

Hubby finally got off of the roof about 3 so we had brats for a very late lunch and will do the steaks I thawed tomorrow. Brats, cowboy beans and chips...not fancy but it was good.

Spent a couple of hours sitting in the swing watching the birds, including a turkey that wandered up out of the orchard. Rain keeps blowing north but I am hoping for some tomorrow. Idiots behind us at the shooter's house have been racing four wheelers around all day long. They are staying on their side but I'm tired of hearing it. No shooting though so that's good.

At least we don't have to duck and run.

As they drink more and become beer brave Darwin will do his thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom