churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They are not legal on the roads.
    Bigger than 49cc requires plates/credentials. I am sure they are breaking posted limits.

Have a conversation with the Sheriff next time you are in town.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My sister used to live in that neighborhood. I actually know where that is! :D

Hubby finally got off of the roof about 3 so we had brats for a very late lunch and will do the steaks I thawed tomorrow. Brats, cowboy beans and chips...not fancy but it was good.

Spent a couple of hours sitting in the swing watching the birds, including a turkey that wandered up out of the orchard. Rain keeps blowing north but I am hoping for some tomorrow. Idiots behind us at the shooter's house have been racing four wheelers around all day long. They are staying on their side but I'm tired of hearing it. No shooting though so that's good.

At least we don't have to duck and run.

ATVs and alcohol, a dangerous combination for those involved, entertaining if you're not.:)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    They are not legal on the roads.
    Bigger than 49cc requires plates/credentials. I am sure they are breaking posted limits.

Have a conversation with the Sheriff next time you are in town.

They ignore the rules. I have reported them for their four wheelers and dirt bikes many times. Whenever I do, they are off the road before the deputy can get here. Sheriff is busy on holidays and very understaffed so I don't bother them with it. I figure the problem may take care of itself if they wreck. Last summer, one of them crashed into a tree in another neighbor's property. Head injury and airlifted out to South Bend. Still, they do this stupid ****.

They are just stupid.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They ignore the rules. I have reported them for their four wheelers and dirt bikes many times. Whenever I do, they are off the road before the deputy can get here. Sheriff is busy on holidays and very understaffed so I don't bother them with it. I figure the problem may take care of itself if they wreck. Last summer, one of them crashed into a tree in another neighbor's property. Head injury and airlifted out to South Bend. Still, they do this stupid ****.

They are just stupid.

Inbreeding. Way to much of that these days.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

They are just stupid.

Like CM said, Darwin sorts those thing out over time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Campfire always makes it better for some reason.

WE live 5 city blocks above the NE corner of the Coke field next to the Speedway. My kids always walk down there and sit at a friends house that is 1st west of the 4th turn gate. Right in the middle of the whole thing. I was letting the fire burn down when they got back around midnight. Coolers by the fire and more wood. They sat out there until 3:30 this morning.
    Fire is so deeply ingrained in our Psych.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

They are just stupid.

our sheriffs have us call the CO's when we get the city idiots rippin' up and down the road on there 4wheelers......none of them have them registered and are usually drunk....CO's was just out here last night matter of fact!!!;)

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    :ar15:

The 85B is getting broken in! Gman and BIL helped me out! Close to 500 thru it. It should just get smoother!

I have such good friends, always willing to help burn ammo.

Howdy INGO

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    our sheriffs have us call the CO's when we get the city idiots rippin' up and down the road on there 4wheelers......none of them have them registered and are usually drunk....CO's was just out here last night matter of fact!!!;)

If it continues all day tomorrow and I see them on the road, there may be a call. For now, I am in the house and cannot hear them. Last night, I could hear them still at midnight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom