Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's a different lifestyle for sure. I'll also never own a supercar, or a private jet, or a house in the Alps.

I have friends with class 3 pieces. They are fun enough. Had some myself way back when.
    I am way good with what I have. Picking up the CZ 40P tomorrow. That will quite the demons for a while.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I have friends with class 3 pieces. They are fun enough. Had some myself way back when.
    I am way good with what I have. Picking up the CZ 40P tomorrow. That will quite the demons for a while.

I may know a guy or 2 that could rub on the right parts to make things full on ammo hoses if :poop: hits the fan hard enough and I need that. But...if it gets that bad, I don't have enough ammo/mags to feed it. I gotta get good at the 1 shot 1 kill deal.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It was a long day and I'm tired, but it was a good one. Took hubby for his cardiology checkup. There was some chick in the parking lot wearing stiletto heels and a short skirt...he said she was a hooker...and we followed her into the hospital. When we got up to the doctor's office, the nurse said his heart rate was 60. I commented that that was higher than normal and it was probably from checking out that young thing in the short skirt. He just grinned and commented that he isn't dead yet. The nurse took his BP and he joked in a whisper to me that his BP was probably up as well. She took the cuff off and said his BP was 188 over 64. He and I both looked at each other like WTH??? His BP is never high. She burst out laughing and said...nope. 128/66. She was going right along with the joke and did it so well. She was laughing until she left the room and said we had made her day.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I may know a guy or 2 that could rub on the right parts to make things full on ammo hoses if :poop: hits the fan hard enough and I need that. But...if it gets that bad, I don't have enough ammo/mags to feed it. I gotta get good at the 1 shot 1 kill deal.

In an urban situation if you can run a gun like "TT" you will be just fine.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I hate people. The news is confirming this.

Also, someone please do something newsworthy, I'm tired of hearing about "Deflate-gate"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I hate people. The news is confirming this.

Also, someone please do something newsworthy, I'm tired of hearing about "Deflate-gate"

Or the dangers of private ranges.......Bravo Sierra.

They cpould fir half the talking heads and staff on these "News/Weather" teams and still screw it up.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    70fa512ad56d9d1daaebbf20b9bf3d7a.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It was a long day and I'm tired, but it was a good one. Took hubby for his cardiology checkup. There was some chick in the parking lot wearing stiletto heels and a short skirt...he said she was a hooker...and we followed her into the hospital. When we got up to the doctor's office, the nurse said his heart rate was 60. I commented that that was higher than normal and it was probably from checking out that young thing in the short skirt. He just grinned and commented that he isn't dead yet. The nurse took his BP and he joked in a whisper to me that his BP was probably up as well. She took the cuff off and said his BP was 188 over 64. He and I both looked at each other like WTH??? His BP is never high. She burst out laughing and said...nope. 128/66. She was going right along with the joke and did it so well. She was laughing until she left the room and said we had made her day.

I could use a young thing in a short skirt and heels.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom