Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    There was some off in the distance last night.
    The section 8 jungle to the west of us is getting boarded up pretty steadily as they run off the vermin. I can see it getting torn down......I hope.

I usually don't hear any around here. Usually when I tell the Mrs "it was just fireworks" I really think it was something other than gunfire. Tonight it really sounded like gunfire. I haven't heard anymore though so maybe it's over :dunno:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    No shooting here today, except for one warning shot.

Hopefully there eyre will be more tomorrow.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I usually don't hear any around here. Usually when I tell the Mrs "it was just fireworks" I really think it was something other than gunfire. Tonight it really sounded like gunfire. I haven't heard anymore though so maybe it's over :dunno:

The interstate noise muffles the sound of the gunfire.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    There was an ignorant [strike]woman[/strike] female (she definitely was not a woman, women have more self respect) walking someone's kids down the street tonight.

My neighbor was sitting in her garage and asked some kids on scooters how old they were and if they liked their scooters and such. She ended the short conversation with, "OK thanks, you can carry on now"

Female comes from down the block and is yelling, "you don't have to ****ing listen to her, you're just waiting for me. **** her!"

Neighbor, "What???"

Female, "You ****ing heard me!!!"

The Mrs. and I were outside and saw/heard the whole thing. Female had no idea what the conversation was about. She jumped to conclusions and went full stupid. Cussing up a storm in front of little kids, and with no reason. The male that was walking with her had nothing to say at all.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    There was an ignorant [strike]woman[/strike] female (she definitely was not a woman, women have more self respect) walking someone's kids down the street tonight.

My neighbor was sitting in her garage and asked some kids on scooters how old they were and if they liked their scooters and such. She ended the short conversation with, "OK thanks, you can carry on now"

Female comes from down the block and is yelling, "you don't have to ****ing listen to her, you're just waiting for me. **** her!"

Neighbor, "What???"

Female, "You ****ing heard me!!!"

The Mrs. and I were outside and saw/heard the whole thing. Female had no idea what the conversation was about. She jumped to conclusions and went full stupid. Cussing up a storm in front of little kids, and with no reason. The male that was walking with her had nothing to say at all.

It is the way of the hood. You can adapt or leave. Anything else will probably land you on the nightly news.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    It is the way of the hood. You can adapt or leave. Anything else will probably land you on the nightly news.

Yeah. I was waiting for the ensuing fight, but the neighbor literally had no idea what was going on and the female just kept walking and cursing to herself/the kids/the male with her.

I hate other people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom