mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Night Guys. Thanks for the Mother's Day greetings.

I do not like the forecast, but we'll deal with it and get what we can done. Today was supposed to rain and was nice most of the day.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I saw that.
    Using my name may hinder the sale.

That is a seriously nice gun as I named her sweety.
    Many LT-6 have ran her.
    If I had the money it would be back in my safe but the house/yard has been tapping my gun fun funds.

Luck in this "TT"

I thought that one was Sweety...I'm in the same boat, I have negative gun money at the moment, otherwise I'd be all over that like white on rice.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I thought that one was Sweety...I'm in the same boat, I have negative gun money at the moment, otherwise I'd be all over that like white on rice.

Spouse re-modeled the back yard. I put money in the swingset and other projects. It is nice but damn it.....sweety is up for sale.

I have a really nice AR that I...........oh never mind......:(

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    :scratch:

That means you get a discount if you flash him your privates?
    I fixed it.

im pimping churchmouse name to sell it. I mean that kinda is the only reason I paid that much for a 1911 in the first place and I imagine someone else will too. He knows how to build them. I'm only keeping 2. My sig scorpion and my R1 that goes with my suppressor. Just not the 1911 fan I thought I was gonna be. I tried hard. But I'm deffinately selling the best one of the 3

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I fixed it.

im pimping churchmouse name to sell it. I mean that kinda is the only reason I paid that much for a 1911 in the first place and I imagine someone else will too. He knows how to build them. I'm only keeping 2. My sig scorpion and my R1 that goes with my suppressor. Just not the 1911 fan I thought I was gonna be. I tried hard. But I'm deffinately selling the best one of the 3

You still have the GI model or is it this one you are selling?

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I fixed it.

If I wasn't in the negative on gun money, I'd be all over that. I hate to see it leave LT6, but I understand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom