Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I use it a lot. I like it. It does set up a steady flow through that intersection that was a bottle neck.

Now to start a thread on why those Jack asses shut off my main through street "Georgetown"

I just go to the track one weekend a year...it's always a madhouse. I just want to be able to get in/out of the Speedway area without sitting in traffic for hours. That's the worst part of the race. Trying to get back to the East side after a day of drinking and sitting in traffic trying not to fall asleep.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I always like them unless I'm using one while an idiot is also using it

Look, kids, it's Big Ben!

european-vacation-roundabout.jpg

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I was too damn gassed and ready to get home after the shoot to head to Ohio...sorry man. Next time I'm home (couple weeks) I can make a trip across the border for ya

I'll get over there eventually, I'm sure...or my grandparents will go to visit my cousins or something...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    **** yeah!

I can't stand dubbed movies.
    You get some very stupid things in dubbed movies.

I remember I saw Catch me if you can one time on TV in France.
    In the original movie there is a scene where they are in a French class, so the students speak in French.
    In the version dudded in French since the entire movie is in French they had to pick another language and they speak Spanih in that class room (with the French flags on the wall and the eiffel tower posters :rolleyes:).

In a Sherlock Holmes movie I think Sherlock speaks in French so in the version dudded in French he has to speak Italian otherwise you wouldn't notice.But of course he's speaking Italian to a guy who comes from France.

:facepalm:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I can't stand dubbed movies.
    You get some very stupid things in dubbed movies.

I remember I saw Catch me if you can one time on TV in France.
    In the original movie there is a scene where they are in a French class, so the students speak in French.
    In the version dudded in French since the entire movie is in French they had to pick another language and they speak Spanih in that class room (with the French flags on the wall and the eiffel tower posters :rolleyes:).

In a Sherlock Holmes movie I think Sherlock speaks in French so in the version dudded in French he has to speak Italian otherwise you wouldn't notice.But of course he's speaking Italian to a guy who comes from France.

:facepalm:

Well, that makes sense...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well, that makes sense...

Not to mention they are many jokes and such they can't translate.
    Sometimes if they mentione someone who's famous in the US but not known at all in France (like Dr Phil) they have to replace his name by his somewhat French equivalent.
    Most of the time it doesn't make any sense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom