Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If I wasn't in the negative on gun money, I'd be all over that. I hate to see it leave LT6, but I understand.
    ueah of love for an LT6 to get it but possibly not.
    It's a good price for what's in it. I kept afew of the mags but I'm still probably taking a small hit on it. That's the gun hobby.
    i keep going back to rifles so I'm just gonna stick there. Been building up some really nice AR's recently and I'd like to keep doing that.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    ueah of love for an LT6 to get it but possibly not.
    It's a good price for what's in it. I kept afew of the mags but I'm still probably taking a small hit on it. That's the gun hobby.
    i keep going back to rifles so I'm just gonna stick there. Been building up some really nice AR's recently and I'd like to keep doing that.

I'm a member at Fall Creek Valley Conservation Club if you wanna take those fancy rifles out to 100 yards sometime...:D

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Yeah of love to stretch them out. 100 is barely popping the cherry but it's better than 25

Yeah, it's only about 30 mins away from my place, closest around that I can get more than 25 yards. Probably 50 mins or so for you though, since you're further South than I am

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Taken 2 is such a crappy movie.Too much BS in it it hurts.

Just saw the car chase where that US teenage girl is driving a manual Mercedes in tiny streets and the local cops can't keep up with her mad driving skills. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;E3yXnfW2yqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3yXnfW2yqk[/video]

Not to mention she drives to the US Embassy even though they are in Istanbul (not the Turkish capital therefore there is no embassy in real life). :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom