SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Here's a question for the group.

If you had a friend or relative that looked just like Adolf Hitler, wouldn't you caution the dude that he might want to wear his hair a little long and not wear a moustache??? I had a flight today from Milwaukee to O'Hare and the dude that sat across the aisle from me looked like a 30 yr old Adolph Hitler. He had a full moustache, not the short Hitler one, but the resemblance was remarkable....

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

If you had a friend or relative that looked just like Adolf Hitler, wouldn't you caution the dude that he might want to wear his hair a little long and not wear a moustache??? I had a flight today from Milwaukee to O'Hare and the dude that sat across the aisle from me looked like a 30 yr old Adolph Hitler. He had a full moustache, not the short Hitler one, but the resemblance was remarkable....

I'd tell him to go for the short Hitler moustache :yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Good question.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Well, if it's cheddar, it probably deserves to be broccoli'd, but if it's good cheese, there's not enough of it or hot sauce or anything that can make it so I can eat it. Just the way it is.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'd tell him to go for the short Hitler moustache :yesway:

I'm not kidding, I'm a history buff and have seen tons of pictures of him, the resemblance was uncanny. Milwaukee has a large German population, I'm sure someone has had to mention it to the dude.

Maybe he likes it that way???:dunno:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I've thought about going for the hitler stache myself, just to annoy people. Is it really true he started wearing it that way because of the WWI gas mask?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom