• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    im suggesting - yes you should have pissed on the cat , pissed on your feet and yes of course wiped **** under your arms after the cat licked you , I mean really doesn't every one do this ?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    If I'd pissed on her she probably would have bit me anyway. You don't realize how fearsome she was. She knew her way to the litterbox, and if something was in the way, like my legs when I was on the toilet, she'd latch on with teeth and claws, drawing blood in large quantity. I'm really surprised she didn't infect me earlier. Eventually I was truly afraid of her, as infirm as she was.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    If I'd pissed on her she probably would have bit me anyway. You don't realize how fearsome she was. She knew her way to the litterbox, and if something was in the way, like my legs when I was on the toilet, she'd latch on with teeth and claws, drawing blood in large quantity. I'm really surprised she didn't infect me earlier. Eventually I was truly afraid of her, as infirm as she was.
    Does that make you a "Scady Cat"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Pets should not bite the hand that feeds them regardless.
    Just saying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom