• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    In my defense I rarely wear shirts with pockets. OK, that isn't much of a defense

that's ok.. my phone alerted me to a text as I was getting ready to leave. The kids have a nice bay window in the front and I use it as a coffee table

I had laid my phone there, but I thought I had it in my purse. I am digging in my pockets, my purse, looking everywhere. Kynli looks at me and says "Granma, your phone is right there" pointing in the bay window

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I know what MrsG is going to say....

I was at my parents today. I left and came home and when I pulled into the driveway I realized I left my phone sitting on their table. I could picture it in my mind. So I headed back to the 'rents. We couldn't find the phone. My dad tried calling it but I told him I turned it off. I looked in my car again, no phone. Searched the driveway, no phone. I asked my dad to call my brother to see if he grabbed it when they left. Nope. I was about to give up when I found it in my shirt pocket. Yeah, I got laughed at :D

We went through that with my husband's phone a few weeks ago. He was pretty sure he dropped it in a snow-filled ditch when he climbed out when I picked him up at the neighbor's from coyote hunting. Finally found it in a pocket of something he had warn. A pocket he had checked a half dozen times.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good night DB and Mrs. G

I saw that one the video...didn't watch it and don't care to. I had not heard about the hands being cut off. Those people are just sick ****ers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom