Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm home!!

Holy Hell that snow and wind was bad up north yesterday!! Whiteouts so bad I couldn't see the front end of my car, DB tried to meet up with me on my way up but was turned around because of the weather. East-West roads were worse than North-South. he was going e-w, I was going n-s.

Had a great time with the kids and dad

Dad is not well though. For sure he has walking pneumonia. They did a CT scan on his lungs, he goes back in 3 mths for another one. They found a small spot on one of his lungs. Now I am worried sick.

I was worried about your driving when we got up yesterday and saw how hard it was snowing and blowing, but DB let me know that you made it okay. Sorry to hear about your dad. Will add him to my prayer list.

I think LaPorte county got it the worst yesterday. My sister and her bf went to dinner in Lake County and had to drive all over to find a place where they could get in, but she said the roads weren't too bad once they got up there. She was shocked that the movies were full up in Valpo since they also got hit hard.

I'm an *******, just ask my wife. :rolleyes:

I don't think she appreciates you enough. I know I don't live in your house, but you sound to me like a good dad and husband. It sounds like you work hard and take care of your family.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Thanks Mom. I wasn't in hurry so I turned the flashers on and stayed behind the slow moving cars. And also for adding Dad to your prayers.

I also agree with Mom gman, she doesn't appreciate you enough

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    time with Kynli was so awesome

we played games and colored and played games and took a nap. then we colored and played some more games. She made me a V-Day card as well

damn I love that baby

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm glad you had a good visit, Mrs. G. These dang kids grow up too fast. I see my nieces growing and starting school and the oldest one just went to her first school formal! Where in the heck did that come from? The pictures of her in her dress just about had me in tears. My little niece isn't so darn little anymore. I should note, these are the great-nieces.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm glad you had a good visit, Mrs. G. These dang kids grow up too fast. I see my nieces growing and starting school and the oldest one just went to her first school formal! Where in the heck did that come from? The pictures of her in her dress just about had me in tears. My little niece isn't so darn little anymore. I should note, these are the great-nieces.

I was informed when I got there that Kynli will be going to preschool now :faint:

I understand. It isn't as old as your nieces, but where has the time gone!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom