Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Hey, I like to lurk. I like to shoot, too. My offspring just lurks in his room, but he likes to shoot, as well. Hint, hint.

One time at university, my roommate, a ChemE was having a party after a final (pretty stressful stuff) and some of his friends were over. That day I received in the mail a package of ammonium persulfate, a white crystaline substance. I brought it up, opened the box, and slapped that bag of (NH₄)₂S₂O₈ on my desk, and you should have seen the looks on their faces until I splained to them that if they didn't die from snorting it, they'd wish for death.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Got the new glasses. Daughter left to go home. Soup simmering. Laundry almost done.

I don't think these glasses are going to work for the computer. They told me they may be too strong as he adjusted them for me for driving. I was having trouble judging distances and driving was GREAT with these on the way home. Computer is already giving me a headache...so I can get office lenses for my old glasses for about $250 or I can just wear the old ones and see how that works. Guess what I am going to do first.

These new ones will be for anything BUT using the computer I think.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Hey, I like to lurk. I like to shoot, too. My offspring just lurks in his room, but he likes to shoot, as well. Hint, hint.

One time at university, my roommate, a ChemE was having a party after a final (pretty stressful stuff) and some of his friends were over. That day I received in the mail a package of ammonium persulfate, a white crystaline substance. I brought it up, opened the box, and slapped that bag of (NH₄)₂S₂O₈ on my desk, and you should have seen the looks on their faces until I splained to them that if they didn't die from snorting it, they'd wish for death.

Etching some metal? Or getting even with someone who steals your drugs?

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Got the new glasses. Daughter left to go home. Soup simmering. Laundry almost done.

I don't think these glasses are going to work for the computer. They told me they may be too strong as he adjusted them for me for driving. I was having trouble judging distances and driving was GREAT with these on the way home. Computer is already giving me a headache...so I can get office lenses for my old glasses for about $250 or I can just wear the old ones and see how that works. Guess what I am going to do first.

These new ones will be for anything BUT using the computer I think.

I feel your pain. Recently I've been having some blurring issues with my eye which I injured in the Army. One of these days I will have to get it looked at.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Copper, yes, making circuit boards. You should see what happens when someone tries to etch one in an aluminum container with FeCl[SUB]3[/SUB]. I haven't tried (NH₄)₂S₂O₈ on Al personally, though.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My eyebones don't even malfunction right. I need my glasses to drive, but have to take them off to read.

These are bifocals but I may need to go to trifocals next time. I've had the bifocals for close to ten years now.

I'm not sure they make me look like a movie star but my daughter says the are "age appropriate" whatever that means. Nothing else I do is so why would my glasses be?

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    These are bifocals but I may need to go to trifocals next time. I've had the bifocals for close to ten years now.

I'm not sure they make me look like a movie star but my daughter says the are "age appropriate" whatever that means. Nothing else I do is so why would my glasses be?
    I have trifocals that I should wear more. I wear sunglasses all the time cause the light hurts my eyes. I need prescription trifocals in sunglasses. Not sure if that's even possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom