Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Any new developments on that? Last I remember hearing you got a flat tire and had to reschedule your appointment.

Yeah, got an appointment with another Neurosurgery group in Indy on the 25th. The guy at the first place I went to wasn't impressive. If I'm going to have someone cut on my neck, I want the best.

Since the Corp Home Office is in Boston and the owner/my Boss is extremely well connected, he suggested I go out there. The Hospitals & Surgeons in Boston are some of the best in the country.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Traffic jam

Where are you? On I-65? There have been weather related issues yet due to Lake and Porter Counties being slammed with the lake effect yesterday. I was seeing on the NWI FB page about an accident on the Ryan too, but I think that was outbound.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Yeah, got an appointment with another Neurosurgery group in Indy on the 25th. The guy at the first place I went to wasn't impressive. If I'm going to have someone cut on my neck, I want the best.

Since the Corp Home Office is in Boston and the owner/my Boss is extremely well connected, he suggested I go out there. The Hospitals & Surgeons in Boston are some of the best in the country.

Hope you get get it worked out soon! :yesway:

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Where are you? On I-65? There have been weather related issues yet due to Lake and Porter Counties being slammed with the lake effect yesterday. I was seeing on the NWI FB page about an accident on the Ryan too, but I think that was outbound.
    65. This jam was a disabled vehicle. It looks like traffic will hit hardest on I-94

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio

Very true Sam. Get different opinions and go with not only the best, but someone you feel comfortable with.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    65. This jam was a disabled vehicle. It looks like traffic will hit hardest on I-94

Any accidents will be just the normal idiot driving thing. I was just looking over there for road conditions and everyone is saying that 65 and 94 are both clear and dry. Just stupid people doing stupid stuff. I never take 94...scares me to even be on it. I take the toll road but that isn't much better sometimes.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Howdy CT!! I put something in the mail for you today. Let me know when you get it!! How's the weather in Mayberry today?
    :lmfao: SD1. Thanks man, you are all right in my book! Weather is fine! Goober and Andy said to say hello. And Aunt Bee is in need of an anal bleaching! I'm sending her your way.:laugh:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Deciding not to shoot is never a good idea in certain situations. Makes me sad. And pissed off at the same time.

Well depends who else was around.If it's in a busy street using a full-auto 5.56 rifle to shoot someone who's right in front of you is maybe not the best solution. :dunno:

From what I gathered I believe they cant shoot anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom