• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    It doesn't look like that concealment furniture locks at all. With 2 kids I want something a bit more secure.

They don't have "true locks" but some of their pieces require magnet release or stuff like that. I know one of their shelves comes with two trinkets that are actually magnets or something that have to be moved properly to release. I can definitely understand your point though

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Ask Jagee about that.
    It is a viable SD option.

He talked about it briefly when I met him for beers a couple weeks ago. I think it's a skill I'd be irresponsible ot not work on

I got my Fenix Pd35 and a Benchmade Mini-Griptilian for $150 after shipping. At REI I would have paid $180 for the same exact items.

i need it...

Some models lock with a magnet key that you can remove and have to put on a particular spot on the furniture to access the gun.
    They also dont offer the fire protection that a real would.

What sylvain said lol

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    They don't have "true locks" but some of their pieces require magnet release or stuff like that. I know one of their shelves comes with two trinkets that are actually magnets or something that have to be moved properly to release. I can definitely understand your point though
    Kids can figure any of those tricks out. I'm leaning toward a quick access safe in my front coat closet or kitchen pantry.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He talked about it briefly when I met him for beers a couple weeks ago. I think it's a skill I'd be irresponsible ot not work on

It was not that hard for him to pick it up. The discipline does require practice as with anything.

If you can hit it with a baseball you can hit it with a handgun.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I would just come to your house and rub a magnet on all the furnitures.I should add one to my EDC and do that in every people's house I go. :):

lmao!

It was not that hard for him to pick it up. The discipline does require practice as with anything.

He quoted you with that exact phrase when we were talking about it :laugh:

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville

So you just develop your natural abilities to use with a handgun then? No sights, just point and shoot? I need to learn this.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have seen a flashlight that has a magnet on a back.Forgot the brand.Not sure if it's powerful enough to open those hiden stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom