• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    When I'm "a big kid" I wanna throw out all the junk versions of stuff I've accumulated over the year and replace them with quality products.

I was looking at NJ concealment furniture last night, at the woman's prompting! I jokingly said we can get all our furniture there when we move into a permanent home. she said "No, not all of it, but probably quite a bit!"

She's a keeper :yesway:

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Hope that just melting an intruders eyes with that much light will give me the upper hand dealing out a beat down but if not......Yeah.
    I tell you what. I've looked the 960 in my eyes. If I light you up with that you won't be able to see :poop:. On the street it's great for a quick getaway. At home it's great for incapacitation so you can gain the upper hand.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    When I'm "a big kid" I wanna throw out all the junk versions of stuff I've accumulated over the year and replace them with quality products.

I was looking at NJ concealment furniture last night, at the woman's prompting! I jokingly said we can get all our furniture there when we move into a permanent home. she said "No, not all of it, but probably quite a bit!"

Will you do the same with your posts on INGO?
    Start again from zero with only quality this time? :):

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville

Good for you! What's the website for that place? I want a good storage option on my main floor for my wife. She can shoot but hates to carry.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I tell you what. I've looked the 960 in my eyes. If I light you up with that you won't be able to see :poop:. On the street it's great for a quick getaway. At home it's great for incapacitation so you can gain the upper hand.

I have 3 guns with high output lights on them and the hand held. 1911/10.5" AR and a 930 auto loader.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It doesn't look like that concealment furniture locks at all. With 2 kids I want something a bit more secure.

Some models lock with a magnet key that you can remove and have to put on a particular spot on the furniture to access the gun.
    They also dont offer the fire protection that a real would.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24
    Top Bottom