Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    glad it ended well

how did the doc go?

Yeah, I'm sure as hell glad it didn't escalate. The dickhead thought it was just some dumb blonde he could intimidate, he didn't know my Wife. Kind of freaky, that's not a bad part of town or anything, just some nutcase. There are crazy people everywhere.

Dr office was good news/bad news. Good news, he doesn't want to do surgery right away. Bad news is that he wants me to go back to the other Dr there to have several more injections first. Those injections are NO FREAKING FUN.....

That being said, he said a couple of other things that had the Wife and I scratching our heads when were left. Not sure we are going to stick with this practice, might get an opinion from someplace else.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yeah, I'm sure as hell glad it didn't escalate. The dickhead thought it was just some dumb blonde he could intimidate, he didn't know my Wife. Kind of freaky, that's not a bad part of town or anything, just some nutcase. There are crazy people everywhere.

Dr office was good news/bad news. Good news, he doesn't want to do surgery right away. Bad news is that he wants me to go back to the other Dr there to have several more injections first. Those injections are NO FREAKING FUN.....

That being said, he said a couple of other things that had the Wife and I scratching our heads when were left. Not sure we are going to stick with this practice, might get an opinion from someplace else.

They always want the surgery as a last resort.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Hey Robby!

Do you guys have any furets running around again? :faint:

INGO doesn't work anymore for me when I use android.But it worked just fine earlier today on the same device.:dunno:

I am not aware of any troubles... but I've been pre-occupied with work stuff the past week or so pretty hard. It won't let up anytime soon... tonight, I get some free time. prefer to be a member over a mod if possible

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I attribute it to not being raised right.

Well, yeah but people just slightly younger than I am are flipping the **** out all the time. Many just can not take it. Life runs over them.
    Also, if it had been you or I standing there that a$$hat would have never raised his voice in protest.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I am not aware of any troubles... but I've been pre-occupied with work stuff the past week or so pretty hard. It won't let up anytime soon... tonight, I get some free time. prefer to be a member over a mod if possible

Well the problem could come from my side of the tube (or whatever the internet is made of) then.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well, yeah but people just slightly younger than I am are flipping the **** out all the time. Many just can not take it. Life runs over them.
    Also, if it had been you or I standing there that a$$hat would have never raised his voice in protest.

Mary said she pegged him as 60-65. Wasn't a young punk or anything. Just a dick.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton

I'm mixed. I have a daughter who's 19... everything is 'dramafied' with daughters (sorry). My son is only 13, but he's not half as bad as she was at this age.... so far.
    we will see how it pans out...

Heard an interesting thought on it this morning on radio... young people feel like their life needs purpose, like they need to save the earth from something... maybe that has something to do with it... maybe I am just old and get the hell offa my lawn! :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Cool.........I was going to abuse you like a member but I like-ya to much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom