Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Home from work lurk

You know that work follows someone in your "sales" profession home, right?

36922943_12a9814a28_o.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If I didn't have a meeting at church I would go...never been to anything like that before. Be fun to do something different.

I'm not sure what to expect. There is one person who does body painting so it sounds like there will be topless women who are painted walking around. There is another one that is a dance artist who will be pole dancing. I may need adult beverages to get through this event.

Did I mention I have some free tickets??

Art...... body paint

Decisions
    Decisions

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Holy guacamole! That sounds...interesting...

I WANNA GO! For the art of coarse

I have four extra tickets. It is "cocktail attire" so kind of dressy. My daughter just sent me a picture of her in her dress she bought for the event. She is looking hot....maybe I can find her a new beau.

No, I really think this will be temporary. He is a 60yr old, single disabled Vet in semi-poor health. The Cat is his "buddy" and keeps him company.

It sounds like that may work out better for you than my temporary guest. She has settled in for the long haul.

Can you touch the artwork?

I am thinking I need to take my camera. I imagine my son may take some pictures with his phone too. Apparently, artists express themselves in many ways.

Thanks for the tip, but the only thing in that thread that would probably interest my 11th graders is the State of the Union drinking game. :laugh:

Dang! I forgot about the drinking game. The last time he was on, I drank when people posted his comments on facebook...there were many drinks taken as I recall.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have four extra tickets. It is "cocktail attire" so kind of dressy. My daughter just sent me a picture of her in her dress she bought for the event. She is looking hot....maybe I can find her a new beau.

It sounds like that may work out better for you than my temporary guest. She has settled in for the long haul.

I am thinking I need to take my camera. I imagine my son may take some pictures with his phone too. Apparently, artists express themselves in many ways.

Dang! I forgot about the drinking game. The last time he was on, I drank when people posted his comments on facebook...there were many drinks taken as I recall.

I'm dressed
    20150114_055157_zpsdkkwxvk7.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom