Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Yes they do but if you are a tough guy (insert bully) they are ignored. That only exacerbates the issues in the long run.
    My body has served me well enough.
    Motorcycle crashes numbering beyond memory. Dirt bikes/3 and 4 wheelers. Fast street bikes have put me on my head and my butt.
    The job was seriously physical at times. Way to many times actually but it just payed so good. Had a few ladder incidents.
    Bar fights. More damage than realized at the time.
    Skiing (water) and tubing. Broken ribs from the damn tube.
    Been "Blasted" with electricity a few times and will tell you that 277 and 460 hurt worse than falling off a ladder.

There is more but you get the jist.

I don't know what you mean. :whistle:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    More :coffee:

CT-2 brought us some butcher cut bacon yesterday. I am going to fry some of it up in a few minutes possibly to make Bacon/egg/cheese sammies........................:drool:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yeah, that 460, she's a [bad word]. 2000VDC, on the other hand will wake you up better than a cup of coffee in the morning. If you can acquire some, I highly recommend it. I tell you what, working on an oscilloscope, hit the wrong circuit trace, and POW! Good morning! Whew. In fact I was working on an old Tek 560 scope when I got that fistful of 460. I kicked the floor so hard my mom thought I'd exploded and taken half the house with me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, that 460, she's a [bad word]. 2000VDC, on the other hand will wake you up better than a cup of coffee in the morning. If you can acquire some, I highly recommend it. I tell you what, working on an oscilloscope, hit the wrong circuit trace, and POW! Good morning! Whew. In fact I was working on an old Tek 560 scope when I got that fistful of 460. I kicked the floor so hard my mom thought I'd exploded and taken half the house with me.

277 almost put me off of a 3 story roof. Hurt bad for a few days.
    460 3 phase put me down. I have scares where the currant blew out pieces.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom