mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was off reading out in the big scary so I probably missed gman.

I have a restless cat stalking me...she is not a good helper when it comes to typing.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    The Mrs. got home so I talked to her a little bit before she went to bed. Looks like I haven't missed much. Slow night, tonight.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I bought 5.56 ammo from TT before I even had an AR. He threw in a mag cuz he's a nice guy. The first 'part' I had for my AR was a loaded mag. Lol

:laugh:

I'm finding some decent bulk deals...if you're interested (and when I've recovered from these stupid cars stealing my money) we can look into going in on some of these together for good pricing.

Also, did you post approximate pricing in the tattoo thread? I feel like I saw it somewhere but can't remember.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The cat is now sitting on the modem. I think it is giving off heat and she is cold or something. She is a goofball. As long as she doesn't disconnect me, I will let her sit there. She keeps trying to do something with the phone. I hope she hasn't been deleting messages like the other cat used to do all the time. People were always telling me they left messages and I blamed hubby for deleting them before I heard them until I saw the cat smacking the buttons after the machine talked the one day. He apparently liked the blinking light.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I'd be in for some bulk .223...especially if I'm going to do an Appleseed. I only have a couple hundred rounds here.

Tattoo was more than I expected, but it's been a year since I've been in there. $120-$150 for Roadie's

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/371031-ingo-tattoo-5.html#post5556613

I'm gonna be honest...I don't really know the difference between .225 and 5.56...tehehe I guess it's time to finally learn!

That's not bad for a tattoo IMO, but I'm not really a tat guy. Is that the shop minimum now or do you know? I'm gonna get in touch with them about the fish tattoo I want as well as the INGO tattoo.

The cat is now sitting on the modem. I think it is giving off heat and she is cold or something. She is a goofball. As long as she doesn't disconnect me, I will let her sit there. She keeps trying to do something with the phone. I hope she hasn't been deleting messages like the other cat used to do all the time. People were always telling me they left messages and I blamed hubby for deleting them before I heard them until I saw the cat smacking the buttons after the machine talked the one day. He apparently liked the blinking light.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I'd be in for some bulk .223...especially if I'm going to do an Appleseed. I only have a couple hundred rounds here.

Tattoo was more than I expected, but it's been a year since I've been in there. $120-$150 for Roadie's

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/371031-ingo-tattoo-5.html#post5556613

I'm in for bulk 223 as well (not that you were asking).
    22 with 10/22 may be a little easier on the pocket book Jagee. I've got 22 I'd donate for a good cause (ie appleseed shoot)

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I'm gonna be honest...I don't really know the difference between .225 and 5.56...tehehe I guess it's time to finally learn!

That's not bad for a tattoo IMO, but I'm not really a tat guy. Is that the shop minimum now or do you know? I'm gonna get in touch with them about the fish tattoo I want as well as the INGO tattoo.

Green tipped makes dents in steel. a little bird told me.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

Not sure. It is usually by the hour, so I guess she is thinking his will take a little over an hour to finish.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm in for bulk 223 as well (not that you were asking).
    22 with 10/22 may be a little easier on the pocket book Jagee. I've got 22 I'd donate for a good cause (ie appleseed shoot)

Yeah, but I don't have a 10/22...I know people will loan me one, but I want to get better with my rifle before I get better with theirs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom