Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Speaking of that...as I was waiting today in the cold, there reached a point where I wasn't able to use my phone because my hands were like frozen solid :laugh: At that point I realized how good it was that an ER physician happened to be the one coming to get me.

:( I was sitting on the sidelines, knowing full well I couldn't get out of work.
    But if you completely froze, like into a huge ice cube on the cartoons, then i probably would have left to come get you.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Believe it or not, we charge the client between $50 and $80 an hour for my dirt lookin at/pokin skills.

If only I made that much...:(

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Man, miss a few minutes miss a lot!

So, to recap, Robby has a belly button ring, and Roadie is getting a tramp stamp. Our Mods are ****ing hot!!!!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    :( I was sitting on the sidelines, knowing full well I couldn't get out of work.
    But if you completely froze, like into a huge ice cube on the cartoons, then i probably would have left to come get you.

:laugh: I figured that would be the case for most of INGO, glad the Doc is an ER physician, that means he works weird hours and is able to come help a poor lad like myself :laugh:

Let's be honest, if I were an ice cube you would've showed up just to take pictures for INGO! I can only imagine the celebration that would've ensued!

Believe it or not, we charge the client between $50 and $80 an hour for my dirt lookin at/pokin skills.

If only I made that much...:(

It's always rough knowing how much your labor is being sold for compared to what you're bringing in

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was at a house that was nvolved in a fire and has sat for some time. Talk about cold....BBBbbbbrrrrrrrr

Guys, when you get you kits let me know and bring your beer. I have no issues watching others drink. Just can not myself.
    There are some things that require some spec tooling and some knowledge. I will assist while you build your rifles.

LT-6 affair.......No payment needed.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    alright boys

got a little more good news today

got a little bad news today

bad news. Miss K had to go see the doc. She has bronchitis, again. He is afraid she is developing asthma. He has her on steroids now along with antibiotics and cough syrup. If she isn't better in 10 days he is running blood work and chest xrays. Gma is going to go see her baby this weekend to make her better.

good news

hubby got an email for the telephone interview for Allison!! :rockwoot: tomorrow at 10am. Then a drug test and as long as those both go as they should, he is in!! :rockwoot:

Great news on the job situation, Mrs. G. I hope the granddaughter doesn't have asthma but it is manageable. My son has it and first had issues when he was about 8 months old. He was on a nebulizer machine for many years....clear up to his early teens when he could use an inhaler better. His is mainly triggered by milk but sometimes there are other things like seasonal triggers, too much cat dander, etc. that can get him wheezing. If she needs a nebulizer machine, I have one in the closet. She can get tubing and a face mask at the pharmacy to use with it. I know they are expensive but this one still works so please let me know if she can use it. I would be glad to get it to her. I will be in Plymouth on Monday for sure and could get it there sooner if needed.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I was at a house that was nvolved in a fire and has sat for some time. Talk about cold....BBBbbbbrrrrrrrr

Guys, when you get you kits let me know and bring your beer. I have no issues watching others drink. Just can not myself.
    There are some things that require some spec tooling and some knowledge. I will assist while you build your rifles.

LT-6 affair.......No payment needed.

Awww hell. I'm not very good at receiving (yeah yeah, make your jokes), so know that I will fully expect to throw something your way. I'm a hard worker should you ever need any labor. What's your non-alcoholic beverage, CM? At least let us bring some of that!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :laugh: I figured that would be the case for most of INGO, glad the Doc is an ER physician, that means he works weird hours and is able to come help a poor lad like myself :laugh:

Let's be honest, if I were an ice cube you would've showed up just to take pictures for INGO! I can only imagine the celebration that would've ensued!

It's always rough knowing how much your labor is being sold for compared to what you're bringing in

I saw your help thread when I got home from the fire inspection. I was just warming up but would have rolled over if you were not already saved.

Ingo is like that. Call for help and someone will come.

Hell, KJQ went out into the night and pulled the nut job chocolate squirrel out of a ditch just to prove to me he could.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I saw your help thread when I got home from the fire inspection. I was just warming up but would have rolled over if you were not already saved.

Ingo is like that. Call for help and someone will come.

Hell, KJQ went out into the night and pulled the nut job chocolate squirrel out of a ditch just to prove to me he could.

Yep...really is a great community, don't care what anyone says.

I recall that! I was online at the time he asked for help but had no means of assisting :(

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Awww hell. I'm not very good at receiving (yeah yeah, make your jokes), so know that I will fully expect to throw something your way. I'm a hard worker should you ever need any labor. What's your non-alcoholic beverage, CM? At least let us bring some of that!

I have a fridge full of my refreshment. Just bring your kits, a smile and an open mind. Pants not required.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Great news on the job situation, Mrs. G. I hope the granddaughter doesn't have asthma but it is manageable. My son has it and first had issues when he was about 8 months old. He was on a nebulizer machine for many years....clear up to his early teens when he could use an inhaler better. His is mainly triggered by milk but sometimes there are other things like seasonal triggers, too much cat dander, etc. that can get him wheezing. If she needs a nebulizer machine, I have one in the closet. She can get tubing and a face mask at the pharmacy to use with it. I know they are expensive but this one still works so please let me know if she can use it. I would be glad to get it to her. I will be in Plymouth on Monday for sure and could get it there sooner if needed.

​I see I may have missed Mrs. G. I'll message her so she knows I offered this in case the little one needs it!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

And this is ingo.......:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom