Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yes.

But, she had two kids living with an ex-husband (who was actually a shipmate and friend when I was on the submarine),
    and two more kids living with her.
    She shoulda maybe spent a little more time worrying about them.

I tend to agree with you, but at the same time I can't judge a person who's going through something I can't even imagine. Not trying to play devil's advocate or anything. Just saying I know nothing about that journey

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's gonna feel so good to climb into bed later. Just had a hot shower and I changed the bed sheets earlier this evening. Nothing feels quite as good as being clean and getting into a clean bed :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's gonna feel so good to climb into bed later. Just had a hot shower and I changed the bed sheets earlier this evening. Nothing feels quite as good as being clean and getting into a clean bed :)

Except getting yourself and the sheets dirty.

But that never happens here. I'm going from memory.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Of course not. Something like that will take a toll on a person. Losing any kid will. Hell my aunt just recently started speaking again and not wearing all black after my cousin died almost 10 years ago.

Lost my oldest son on my birthday in 2002 from Cancer. He was 31. Not a kid by any measure but my 1st born son. I was holding his hand when the light faded from his eyes.
    I just this year had a "B" day again. You are forever changed when you loose a child. Man or boy, woman or girl they are and always will be your child.

I miss him still.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    BA.....Did you do the movey and some popcorn last night. I have been thinking about renting Fury today but I have a few things to get done so I can sit and watch the Colts get beaten and bruised today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom