Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Kind of hurting this morning. Woke up at 5 this morning when the 10 o'clock pain pill wore off.

I over did it yesterday.. The house looked HORRIBLE after me being laid up the past 3 weeks, I couldn't stand it. Did some serious house cleaning all day yesterday from 10am until 7 last night. I may be hurting now, but at least I can stand to look at the house.

If I have surgery, I'm gonna have to hire a housecleaner to come in once a week. If not the house will drive me nuts.

I'm not a neat freak, but I was married to one for 23 years and certain habits remain.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Kind of hurting this morning. Woke up at 5 this morning when the 10 o'clock pain pill wore off.

I over did it yesterday.. The house looked HORRIBLE after me being laid up the past 3 weeks, I couldn't stand it. Did some serious house cleaning all day yesterday from 10am until 7 last night. I may be hurting now, but at least I can stand to look at the house.

If I have surgery, I'm gonna have to hire a housecleaner to come in once a week. If not the house will drive me nuts.

I'm not a neat freak, but I was married to one for 23 years and certain habits remain.

My wife stays on top of the house. She has become a neat freak after we discovered the G-Daughter was allergic to so much in this world. She always did keep a clean house but now she is really on it. I help out but am mostly in the way. I do have to keep everything organized so I can find it as she is helter skelter that way. Everyone plays their part.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I woke at 5 as well. My entire body tells me when to get up. Move or die man, move or die.....:laugh6:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sorry you're hurting this morning, Sam. I feel kinda crappy and achy this morning but nothing like you have been enduring.

Thanks, I know you guys are tired of hearing my whining, but I don't do Facebook or any other social media. Hopefully will have some answers Wednesday.
    My Doctor said this week that I may not have to have surgery. He said they may try a new method where they rebuild the disk via a series of injections. They inject in the material, let it set for a couple hours, inject more material, wait, inject until the disk is repaired...:dunno:

I hope they can. The spring is the busy time in my field and I can't really take a month tied to my sofa.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm on :coffee: #2 so far. Still can't decide. Head is pounding, ankle is throbbing, back aches, etc. Got a note in the mailbox from the mailman that I need to shovel. Not sure my back will take that but I will have to try later.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My wife stays on top of the house. She has become a neat freak after we discovered the G-Daughter was allergic to so much in this world. She always did keep a clean house but now she is really on it. I help out but am mostly in the way. I do have to keep everything organized so I can find it as she is helter skelter that way. Everyone plays their part.

My wife is the opposite of a neat freak, but I knew that when I married her so I can't complain.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Thanks, I know you guys are tired of hearing my whining, but I don't do Facebook or any other social media. Hopefully will have some answers Wednesday.
    My Doctor said this week that I may not have to have surgery. He said they may try a new method where they rebuild the disk via a series of injections. They inject in the material, let it set for a couple hours, inject more material, wait, inject until the disk is repaired...:dunno:

I hope they can. The spring is the busy time in my field and I can't really take a month tied to my sofa.
    I would be highly pissed if you kept all this to yourself. Friendship isn't part-time and it isn't only when things are going good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom