Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wait a minute, you do realize that ALL women are psycho in some way, right?

I went to the funeral of her youngest son (7 years of being a vegetable (for lack of better term))
    Her Best Friend asked me not to "create a scene", gf was there with her boyfriend.

So, I got dumped at funeral.
    They had been dating for months (long distance, so I didn't know)
    She had her Best Friend do it.
    I had known her son for his whole life.
    Years later we talked. She didn't think this situation was a big deal.

So yes.

PSYCHO.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, why are people so nonchalant about breakups? My last breakup consisted of a text I got saying "I think we should stop ****ing. I met somebody at work and it wouldn't be fair to her. We can still hang out, and I'll still fix your dishwasher if you want."

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, why are people so nonchalant about breakups? My last breakup consisted of a text I got saying "I think we should stop ****ing. I met somebody at work and it wouldn't be fair to her. We can still hang out, and I'll still fix your dishwasher if you want."

7 years ago I got dumped on Valentine's Day for a chick who looked like a tatted up illegitimate child of Mama June and Ronald McDonald. Needless to say it about killed any self esteem I might have had at the time. He told me by bringing her along to the restaurant we were going to eat at for a nice romantic dinner. :rolleyes:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Im a romantic guy.My text would be more like "I think we should start ****ing". :naughty:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wow...I know some psychos who are more sane than that, actually

We're not done.

When her son died, (remember, he was a vegetable 7 years) she had left her 12 year old daughter as babysitter.
    The 12 year old daughter spent the next dozen years (or so) thinking she had killed her brother, or at least was responsible.
    The mom did nothing to change her mind, and in fact gave off the impression to her that it WAS her (daughter) fault.

Same daughter didn't want to go to school sometimes. Instead of being a mom and making her go, she let her skip school.
    So, 12 year old girl that I always thought was very smart, never learned grammar, spelling, stuff like that.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    We're not done.

When her son died, (remember, he was a vegetable 7 years) she had left her 12 year old daughter as babysitter.
    The 12 year old daughter spent the next dozen years (or so) thinking she had killed her brother, or at least was responsible.
    The mom did nothing to change her mind, and in fact gave off the impression to her that it WAS her (daughter) fault.

Same daughter didn't want to go to school sometimes. Instead of being a mom and making her go, she let her skip school.
    So, 12 year old girl that I always thought was very smart, never learned grammar, spelling, stuff like that.

Now that's just sad. People like that are toxic

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Now that's just sad. People like that are toxic

I communicate with the no longer 12 year old, she's a grown woman.
    Her story meant that even if I had wanted her Mom (even after the nuking), I wouldn't after that story.

Ex-gf wrote a book, it's in print and Kindle. Amazon-prime can download it for free (loan).
    http://www.amazon.com/7-Devils-J-La...=UTF8&qid=1420957496&sr=8-1&keywords=aj+landy

Sort of a witches/warlocks/supernatural murder mystery.
    With very, very, very adult parts, including murder, dismemberment, rape, torture, etc.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I communicate with the no longer 12 year old, she's a grown woman.
    Her story meant that even if I had wanted her Mom (even after the nuking), I wouldn't after that story.

Ex-gf wrote a book, it's in print and Kindle. Amazon-prime can download it for free (loan).
    http://www.amazon.com/7-Devils-J-La...=UTF8&qid=1420957496&sr=8-1&keywords=aj+landy

Sort of a witches/warlocks/supernatural murder mystery.
    With very, very, very adult parts, including murder, dismemberment, rape, torture, etc.

I do dig books like that but at the same time I tend to think that they often (not always) come from very disturbed minds

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I do dig books like that but at the same time I tend to think that they often (not always) come from very disturbed minds

Now that's psycho. My ex is just a boring clueless SOB.

Well, it could be imagination.
    But, I don't think losing her youngest was good for her.
    Not that it would be good for anyone.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A more "normal" pic

3b1b8e2.jpg

And this would be why I run away from redheads. And picked the name actaeon.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well, it could be imagination.
    But, I don't think losing her youngest was good for her.
    Not that it would be good for anyone.

Of course not. Something like that will take a toll on a person. Losing any kid will. Hell my aunt just recently started speaking again and not wearing all black after my cousin died almost 10 years ago.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Of course not. Something like that will take a toll on a person. Losing any kid will. Hell my aunt just recently started speaking again and not wearing all black after my cousin died almost 10 years ago.

Yes.

But, she had two kids living with an ex-husband (who was actually a shipmate and friend when I was on the submarine),
    and two more kids living with her.
    She shoulda maybe spent a little more time worrying about them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom