Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

:runaway:

Yeah I definitely to NOT want to feel like an FBI agent or anything even remotely close.

And thank you for being so concerned about the health of my skiddlyboop

It's my thing... :D

I am on a 9mm carbine crazy right now :rolleyes: Someone hide my credit card.

I'll hang onto it for you.

You got it but in the spirit of being a nice guy let me give you mbills' card.

Friggen awesome!! You da man!!

Yall won't get very far with it/them.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You all probably thought I had already left but I was chatting with my son. His art exhibit ended on a positive note due to the gallery owner taking some time to talk to him. I think she picked up on his nervousness and frustration and decided to give him some encouragement based on what he told me. I'm glad because he was getting kind of frustrated. He needs to learn patience and has never been good with that so this is good for him.

I am still hoping the weather holds out for me to make it down there on the 22nd for the next one.

On that note, I am out too. Have fun discussing skiddlyboop guns and whatever else becomes the next topic of discussion.

:laugh:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    You all probably thought I had already left but I was chatting with my son. His art exhibit ended on a positive note due to the gallery owner taking some time to talk to him. I think she picked up on his nervousness and frustration and decided to give him some encouragement based on what he told me. I'm glad because he was getting kind of frustrated. He needs to learn patience and has never been good with that so this is good for him.

I am still hoping the weather holds out for me to make it down there on the 22nd for the next one.

On that note, I am out too. Have fun discussing skiddlyboop guns and whatever else becomes the next topic of discussion.

:laugh:

That's awesome of her! My daughter plays wood wind instruments and her teachers have Brought her out of her shell by working with her. She excels now.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I guess I'll call the landlord tomorrow morning. The furnace is still working just makes a weird sound once in a while. Sounds like someone in there with a little tiny power saw

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom