• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I suspected as much coming from you. On a more serious note I'm with you on the caliber issue. Thinking about it realistically three or four rounds out of my 9mm is going to have the same effect on a bad guy as three or four rounds out of my .45

Agreed...and I think anyone who disagrees either is being unrealistic or just wants to have an excuse to carry their preferred caliber other than, "I like it."

I dunno why...nothing wrong with carrying a round because you like it :dunno:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    And this is why I have rifles in .45ACP and 9mm. Because rifles are better.

I honestly still don't know if I prefer handguns or rifles. I think I enjoy shooting handguns more right now (I've been shooting rifles/long guns much longer) but I can shoot the **** out of long guns, and I enjoy hitting the target a lot more than wasting ammo :laugh:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Agreed...and I think anyone who disagrees either is being unrealistic or just wants to have an excuse to carry their preferred caliber other than, "I like it."

I dunno why...nothing wrong with carrying a round because you like it :dunno:

Pretty much. I carry my 9mm because I'm comfortable with it, I'm damn accurate with it, and I'm familiar with it. I have a .40 and a .45 as well. I don't necessarily dislike them. I don't think one is any better or worse than the other. I just like what I am comfortable with

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Pretty much. I carry my 9mm because I'm comfortable with it, I'm damn accurate with it, and I'm familiar with it. I have a .40 and a .45 as well. I don't necessarily dislike them. I don't think one is any better or worse than the other. I just like what I am comfortable with

I got a 9mm because I did. I wish there was a better reason, but there just isn't :laugh:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I just love the pistol caliber sub guns. They are cheap to shoot and a lot of fun.

I want a pistol caliber AR or the new CZ, but I'm worried about the cost. I'd be burning through ammo quickly, so I would want a new Dillon progressive press instead of my single stage. It would be too loud, so I'd need a suppressor. I wouldn't like the goofy Sigbrace, so I'd SBR the gun. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom