jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    evening robby and jd

how are you guys

Okay. I've had both a good and bad day. I just found out that a friend died unexpectedly. He was admitted to the hospital with flu like symptoms. They quickly realized that he had some type of horrible bacterial infection. The doctors opted to do surgery to try to stop the infection. He died during surgery less than a day after first falling ill.

On a more positive note, I found the house that I want to buy. I'm signing the papers tomorrow. :woot:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Okay. I've had both a good and bad day. I just found out that a friend died unexpectedly. He was admitted to the hospital with flu like symptoms. They quickly realized that he had some type of horrible bacterial infection. The doctors opted to do surgery to try to stop the infection. He died during surgery less that a day after first falling ill.

On a more positive note, I found the house that I want to buy. I'm signing the papers tomorrow. :woot:
    sorry to hear about your friend

that just leaves me speechless

and congrats on the house

now someone help me get rid of these damn hiccups

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I have cyrstal light

Who knew they made this in a diet version?

9288.jpg

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Okay. I've had both a good and bad day. I just found out that a friend died unexpectedly. He was admitted to the hospital with flu like symptoms. They quickly realized that he had some type of horrible bacterial infection. The doctors opted to do surgery to try to stop the infection. He died during surgery less than a day after first falling ill.

That sucks jd. I know all to well the shock and pain of losing a friend unexpectedly.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Got food and didnt puke!

:woot:

Very sorry to hear about your friend JD.

Good news on the house. I hope you get it.

sorry to hear about your friend

that just leaves me speechless

and congrats on the house

now someone help me get rid of these damn hiccups

Put your hands over your ears and apply pressure while drinking through a straw. It works. I swear it works every time! Doesn't matter what you drink.

Drink through a straw while applying pressu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom