SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    :ugh:

Been dealing with MIL's bank account this afternoon. For the 3rd time this year her debit card was hacked and money stolen from it. Scum that prey on the elderly need a special place in hell.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I was just looking at FB. I cannot believe the mess in Michigan...pile up is now 150 cars. Amazing that only one person died in that. I suppose they may find more as they clean up the wreck, but what a mess.
    The pile up is only 2 blocks from my house up there. I hope none of our nieghbors got caught up in it. That road is Dangerous!!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Does anyone close to her have the card info.........:dunno:

Nope. Just my Wife & her Brother. You have met my Wife, do you think she ordered $150 worth of skin lightening cream from some outfit in California??? ( For those that haven't met us, my Wife has been described as Critically Caucasian.)

There is a national telemarketing company that she continues to do business with that I suspect is the leak. I will not post it in public, but PM me and I'll tell you who NOT to give your debit card number too.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nope. Just my Wife & her Brother. You have met my Wife, do you think she ordered $150 worth of skin lightening cream from some outfit in California??? ( For those that haven't met us, my Wife has been described as Critically Caucasian.)

There is a national telemarketing company that she continues to do business with that I suspect is the leak. I will not post it in public, but PM me and I'll tell you who NOT to give your debit card number too.

Just a suggestion.....can you open a 2nd account with a debit and let her run on that one. Keep it low on funds.
    I do this as well. All on line purchasing goes through that account. It is a bit to keep up on but if hacked......They get :poop:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Just a suggestion.....can you open a 2nd account with a debit and let her run on that one. Keep it low on funds.
    I do this as well. All on line purchasing goes through that account. It is a bit to keep up on but if hacked......They get :poop:

At the rate things are going, I'll probably have to take over a Power of Attorney type thing soon. Before the stroke she was making some questionable decisions. Since then it's been horrible. She will do something in front of you now and 30 minutes from now argue with you that it never happened.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom