Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    "Failure to Launch".
    Problem is there's 17 years between me and Mitch. So when he was born I was more like a uncle to him. I left home and only returned a few times a year. Dad worked all the time. And mom just buried a 5 year old a year earlier. Was the perfect storm. Very sad to see how he turned out.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Problem is there's 17 years between me and Mitch. So when he was born I was more like a uncle to him. I left home and only returned a few times a year. Dad worked all the time. And mom just buried a 5 year old a year earlier. Was the perfect storm. Very sad to see how he turned out.

My youngest son from my 1st "X" is approaching his late 30's and uses the bad childhood excuse to justify his life style/choices. There is a time that we need to clear up our business and get on with it.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It looks awful.

Will she be staying with you when she is discharged?

No and yes. She will be going to her apartment at first. Me, the Wife and her brother will be taking shifts staying with her when the 8 hour a day Nurse's Aide aren't there. Big wild card is what happens with my neck. My Doctor said if they do surgery I will be out of action for at least 4 weeks. If that happens she will have to stay here. I'll know more after my apt with the Neurosurgeon next Wednesday.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Hello good people! I was reading the lets complain about the 50 post thread. Comedy gold right there!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Got the extended family get together this Sunday. I'm mulling over what to take. :dunno:

I have heard your loins are legendary. Just sayin....

Well, there are times when a serious tune up is the order of the day.

I'm good with it! I know someone who needs it bad!

No and yes. She will be going to her apartment at first. Me, the Wife and her brother will be taking shifts staying with her when the 8 hour a day Nurse's Aide aren't there. Big wild card is what happens with my neck. My Doctor said if they do surgery I will be out of action for at least 4 weeks. If that happens she will have to stay here. I'll know more after my apt with the Neurosurgeon next Wednesday.

Good thoughts for all of you. It is a challenge for sure and finding good help you can trust is not easy. The neighbors are glad I help with their mom and I know I am appreciated there.

My youngest son from my 1st "X" is approaching his late 30's and uses the bad childhood excuse to justify his life style/choices. There is a time that we need to clear up our business and get on with it.

You can only blame your problems on others for so long. After a time, you have to man up and do the right thing. My ex never figured that out. At the risk of sounding like a *****, he did the world a favor....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom