Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    They got 'em. The only good terrorist.....

Vive-la-France-s0707-01-q1_zps846a1a1e.jpg

:+1::+1:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    My mom, who is 80, has bronchitis. She lives in a senior community and they have a common laundry area. I don't want her going outside for that so I will stop off after work and pick up her laundry for her. So tomorrow morning at o-dark-thirty I will be doing her laundry and making her a pot of chili to get her through the weekend. Nothing start your day quite like washing your mom's undies. ;)

Me three.

Back from the vet. The corneal ulcer has completely healed and the infection has cleared. Now Dr. put her on cortisone drops to try and reduce the scarring so she can see better. The eye is completely white right now and looks creepy.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hey mom I'm just popping in again. Did your daughter leave the jerk for good?

Only in my dreams but I am still praying that she will figure this out. If she rides to Indy with my for my son's exhibit on the 22nd (weather permitting), I figure I can ask her if she really thinks he has changed. I'm not going to get too crazy with pushing her but I just want to see where things are with them. Some gentle questioning without turning it into a feud.

And which side of the line to cut on. I even marked the line. But that really doesn't count if you cant measure right

I thinks that all of my **** ups from this morning

Thanks for shining today. You are at least doing that right!:D
    Me three.

Back from the vet. The corneal ulcer has completely healed and the infection has cleared. Now Dr. put her on cortisone drops to try and reduce the scarring so she can see better. The eye is completely white right now and looks creepy.

I hope it improves some more for her, Snap.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Me three.

Hope it gets better. At least it is healed.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    No, she lost the sight in her left eye in a scuffle with Lucy over a bone. Lucy is treat-aggressive and Lorelei has no fear. I had to stop giving them bones and rawhides--only biscuits and greenies that are gone quickly. Otherwise Lucy tries to hoard them all.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    No, she lost the sight in her left eye in a scuffle with Lucy over a bone. Lucy is treat-aggressive and Lorelei has no fear. I had to stop giving them bones and rawhides--only biscuits and greenies that are gone quickly. Otherwise Lucy tries to hoard them all.

She has had a tuff time, poor thing

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    She'll be OK, thanks. She's getting along fine now regardless.

I was trying to decide between taking my shower and having another cup of coffee. Since I had forgotten to turn on the coffeemaker, that decision was made. Now I'm clean, pantsless, and enjoying my coffee.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was just looking at FB. I cannot believe the mess in Michigan...pile up is now 150 cars. Amazing that only one person died in that. I suppose they may find more as they clean up the wreck, but what a mess.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    She'll be OK, thanks. She's getting along fine now regardless.

I was trying to decide between taking my shower and having another cup of coffee. Since I had forgotten to turn on the coffeemaker, that decision was made. Now I'm clean, pantsless, and enjoying my coffee.

This seems to happen quite a bit on INGO. . . .:wrongdoor:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have finally started to embrace retirement.

I had (HAD) a customer with several section 8 rental property's. I took care of the HVAC in these units. Some of the tenants were OK folks. the rest were snarky, prejudicial and lived like animals.
    After a series of not so nice encounters with the lower end tenants I have fired the customer. I a done with these jack wagons. The customer is unhappy I am done working for them but I am going to embrace more free time. At least for now.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This seems to happen quite a bit on INGO. . . .:wrongdoor:

:rules:

I had (HAD) a customer with several section 8 rental property's. I took care of the HVAC in these units. Some of the tenants were OK folks. the rest were snarky, prejudicial and lived like animals.
    After a series of not so nice encounters with the lower end tenants I have fired the customer. I a done with these jack wagons. The customer is unhappy I am done working for them but I am going to embrace more free time. At least for now.

Good for you, CM. Life is too short to deal with A$$hats.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

haha...enjoy! I'd say one of the nice things about your skill set is that you'll always be able to find customers if you want to

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom