Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I have issues with immune system due to chemo/radiation. Alcohol seems to hurt it more. Diet is important as well. The maint. regimen they have me on does not react well to alcohol either.

Depending on how they want you to change your diet there are options to substitute healthier ingredients in your regular meals. Doesn't taste exactly the same, but close enough when your health is on the line :twocents:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    People like to discount diet changes and pretend it isn't one of the hardest things in the world to do. Those people have obviously never had to do it.

Oh man...I think I'd struggle with anything that looks anything like a dog, too. I'm kind of a softie I reckon

If you watched a pack lurk near a doe dropping a fawn (birthing) and grabbing it up for dinner halfway out you would change your mind. Dogs will do this as well if they are a generation or 2 Ferrell. We shoot pack dogs as fast as we can when we find them. They have little fear of man.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    If you watched a pack lurk near a doe dropping a fawn (birthing) and grabbing it up for dinner halfway out you would change your mind. Dogs will do this as well if they are a generation or 2 Ferrell. We shoot pack dogs as fast as we can when we find them. They have little fear of man.

Nature can sure be a cold hearted *****. I do have a distant memory of a coyote mauling a black sheep...you're right, I would've dropped that guy.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    When I took my Christmas lights down I counted the sets of antlers hubby had dug out of the loft and mounted on boards so he could display them. When I added them to the heads/mounts already on the wall, I got a total of 30 sets. We figured he shot all but three of those. Those were antlers he took from deer he found on our property that others had shot and not recovered. By the time he found them, there was nothing left but the skeleton.

Antlers make good holders for Christmas lights. :laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When I took my Christmas lights down I counted the sets of antlers hubby had dug out of the loft and mounted on boards so he could display them. When I added them to the heads/mounts already on the wall, I got a total of 30 sets. We figured he shot all but three of those. Those were antlers he took from deer he found on our property that others had shot and not recovered. By the time he found them, there was nothing left but the skeleton.

Antlers make good holders for Christmas lights. :laugh:

Love the room MOM

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom