mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hope she gets everything figured out mom. Those things just take time.

Agreed. At least she seems to be on the right track. I would love to see her find someone who treats her well and doesn't constantly belittle her. She needs to take some time to be her and get secure with herself so if moving home will help allow that to happen, then I am all for it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Good morning guys!

Thanks for the prayers with my daughter's situation. Keep them coming.

She ended up not coming home last night but texted me this morning saying she is pretty sure she is staying here tonight. I encouraged that and told her that was a good idea so she could think this through and decide what is best for her. She said that she knows she is going to end up moving out and that he said he is willing to change. She then went on to say she thinks it is too late for that so she is seeing the light.

Once she is here, it will be easier for her to make the move without him badgering her and crying about how he is going to change, etc.

I told her...people do not change. She agreed and said she does not want to be in a relationship where she is not happy.

There is hope!!! I told her our door is wide open and she is welcome here. She has always known that was an option so I am glad she is reaching out to us. That is a start.

So....other than that, things are good. UPS delivered already. Fed Ex just left with BOTH broken TV's for RCA, and RCA has agreed to issue a full refund on the one we bought since we can't seem to get a working replacement. Money works for me.

Hubby went out to see if he can shoot a coyote. He thinks they are moving through mid-day so I am just waiting for another neighbor friend to call when she gets home so I can go help her with a couple of projects. She has a rifle that was a retirement gift for her now deceased husband, and she wants to give it to her grandson for Christmas with some shells, but she is not sure what caliber it is so I told her I would help her with that. She's pretty sure its a .22 so that should be easy to figure out. I don't know where she will find .22's but I can give her some of mine if needed. I have some hidden. :)

Hope everything works out, Mom. Knowing the person isn't right is one thing. Actually making the move is quite another. Been there, done that.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Agreed. At least she seems to be on the right track. I would love to see her find someone who treats her well and doesn't constantly belittle her. She needs to take some time to be her and get secure with herself so if moving home will help allow that to happen, then I am all for it.

Prayers sent your way MOm. We went through something similar with the Wife's daughter, she couldn't see how much a loser he was until he was gone..

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hope everything works out, Mom. Knowing the person isn't right is one thing. Actually making the move is quite another. Been there, done that.

I get the feeling this has been in the works for a while so I am praying she comes here and we can encourage her. I won't badmouth him, but will encourage her to do what is best for her. It isn't over yet, and I fully realize that. Keep praying!! LOL!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I get the feeling this has been in the works for a while so I am praying she comes here and we can encourage her. I won't badmouth him, but will encourage her to do what is best for her. It isn't over yet, and I fully realize that. Keep praying!! LOL!

That's the best thing. Get her home and make her feel good about her decision and about herself. Your a great mom, Mom. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom