• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    congrats BnB...but what will you do for a Boom Stick now?
    Still have the AR, but in my neighborhood I'm not exactly thrilled about leaving my house with long guns hidden around. I don't have a gun safe and can't afford one anytime soon so I'd rather sell off those guns and let them go to a home where they'll be given more security. I'm down to my EDC Shield 9, Work gun Glock 22 (not technically mine, but I am responsible for it,) and my AR. I thought about selling the AR to purchase a gun safe, but if I sold the AR I wouldn't need a gun safe! :lmfao: I have handgun safes and they are bolted down.
    it was certainly a good deal.
    Yeah. Asking price was $300. The buyer countered with $250 and I countered that with $275. It was a good deal.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Glad the transaction went smoothly. As for the gun safe conundrum, we've all been there. At least the part about not enough money to go around and robbing Peter to pay Paul. This too shall pass. Maybe someone could put that AR up for you for a while.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Glad the transaction went smoothly. As for the gun safe conundrum, we've all been there. At least the part about not enough money to go around and robbing Peter to pay Paul. This too shall pass. Maybe someone could put that AR up for you for a while.
    I was thinking about that. Probably will contact Trigger Time in a bit and ask about that.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Found out that my next door neighbor smokes "wet"...
    Smoking sherm, also known as smoking fry, illy, wet or dank, means smoking a cigarette or marijuana joint, that has been dipped in a liquid mixture containing PCP
    That liquid mixture is also known as embalming fluid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom