mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That's the best thing. Get her home and make her feel good about her decision and about herself. Your a great mom, Mom. ;)

Thanks BA. I guess I will never stop worrying about my kids. I think I worry more now than I did when they were little.

Morning everyone.

Mom, I hope your daughter gets her situation sorted out. Sam, I missed something. Are you OK?

And I'm in on the B&G. :yesway:

Hi Snap! I see you had a busy night last night.

If you need some 22s let me know...I have more than enough to give some up for a youngster and his new gun.

This "youngster" is about 25 and working as some sort of engineer at a nuclear plant in Illinois. He graduated from Purdue with top honors and went straight to work there so I am pretty sure he can afford to buy some shells. Grandma bought him a gun last year for Christmas and she wants him to have his grandpa's gun now. I appreciate the offer, but I have quite a few here. I actually bought some to share with his grandma cause she bought a .22 and is learning to shoot.

Since her husband died, she wanted something that she could handle. I know a .22 isn't going to do her tons of good, but her arthritis in her wrists just doesn't allow her to shoot anything bigger and at least it gives her some protection. She also chases people down with her shotgun so most of the neighborhood idiots know better than to mess with her. She had one kid pinned to a barn with her truck the one night. Another time, she was out there in her robe with the shotgun and barn boots holding a guy at gunpoint with the cops on the phone because the guy was stealing her fire wood. I want to be like her when I grow up. She punched her granddaughter's idiot ex-boyfriend in the nose and knocked him down the stairs one day. I love her stories. She just cracks me up.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OMG BnB, I just noticed your sig line. :lmfao:

Need to shower. The hospital is serving free Christmas dinner for the employees today from 12-2. They also did it last night at midnight for the night shifts.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    and Spats the Cat has dragged his woobie into the man cave again...thought he understood this kind of behavior wasn't acceptable in the man cave...

Be careful. Our cats have taken over the man cave. One was even sleeping on the motorcycle in there this morning. I was hoping he wasn't going to be doing Wheelies. Leroy moved in and has taken over!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Birthday_emoticon_zps4d0374a6.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom