• Status
    Not open for further replies.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Oh, that little 9x19'll just **** a guy off. That's for those limp wristed euro guys (no offence intended to Sylvain who's trying to overcome that). A .45ACP will erase his existence all the way back two generations before his birth. It'll go ahead and kill his ancestors. JMB (PBUH) knew what he was doing. There's a reason the magazine carries only seven. Don't question it, man!

The 45 ACP is an outdated antique. Everyone knows that big slow moving bullets can't compete with high speed lighter projectiles. A 45 will bounce off a cardboard target at 100 yards...if you can get it to go that far. The 9mm is not as clumsy or random as a .45...it is an elegant weapon of a more civilized age.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Oh, that little 9x19'll just **** a guy off. That's for those limp wristed euro guys (no offence intended to Sylvain who's trying to overcome that). A .45ACP will erase his existence all the way back two generations before his birth. It'll go ahead and kill his ancestors. JMB (PBUH) knew what he was doing. There's a reason the magazine carries only seven. Don't question it, man!

The 45 ACP is an outdated antique. Everyone knows that big slow moving bullets can't compete with high speed lighter projectiles. A 45 will bounce off a cardboard target at 100 yards...if you can get it to go that far. The 9mm is not as clumsy or random as a .45...it is an elegant weapon of a more civilized age.

Okay, I'm somewhere in between here.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning 451, I can't wait for Christmas morning. We bought both our kids Ralphie's rabbit pajamas from A Christmas Story. Can't wait to see my 6'3" 250 lb son in them!!

We will need photos of this!

I think I'm gonna get a couple chickens and a goat this spring. As Long as they're "pets" it's legal.

They make diapers for both chickens and goats...they could be house pets!

Well, Chef Boyardee Chicken Marinara isn't that good, at least not straight out of the can.

Chef Boyardee anything tastes like a can of crap. ACCKKKKK....who eats that stuff?

So....how is everyone on this WONDERFUL day? I am ready to explode!!! My daughter texted and asked if she can move back home because she is planning to split with the idiot tonight!! BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR ME EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Then I log on the computer, and my son has forwarded a message to me. He is already getting gallery offers to display and sell his work based on the show that has not even happened yet!

This mom is ready to shout from the rooftops!!!! Holy Jello!! I cannot believe my baby girl is coming back to me!!!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Chef Boyardee anything tastes like a can of crap. ACCKKKKK....who eats that stuff?

So....how is everyone on this WONDERFUL day? I am ready to explode!!! My daughter texted and asked if she can move back home because she is planning to split with the idiot tonight!! BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR ME EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Then I log on the computer, and my son has forwarded a message to me. He is already getting gallery offers to display and sell his work based on the show that has not even happened yet!

This mom is ready to shout from the rooftops!!!! Holy Jello!! I cannot believe my baby girl is coming back to me!!!

Congrats, Mom.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana

Happy days are here again.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom