Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    The 45 ACP is an outdated antique. Everyone knows that big slow moving bullets can't compete with high speed lighter projectiles. A 45 will bounce off a cardboard target at 100 yards...if you can get it to go that far. The 9mm is not as clumsy or random as a .45...it is an elegant weapon of a more civilized age.

Oh, exercise your vocabulary as you will, being hit in the mouth with a slab of lead like that will make it stop emitting nonsense. If I have someone 100 yards away that needs to be shot, the .45 is not what I'll be pulling out of my bag of tricks. The 9x19 won't be either.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Congrats, Mom.

She has to work until 7 so now I will be on pins and needles until I know she is okay and this is done. I told her if he does anything at all stupid to call the cops and then me. I expect she will be home tonight because he is not going to take this well. I am not concerned about her belongings...those can all be replaced. We will get what we can out of that apartment if he doesn't destroy it all, but I just want her home and safe. He's an asshat and very controlling. I'm very glad she is coming here rather than moving to her own place right away because he won't even think of trying anything here.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    We will need photos of this!

They make diapers for both chickens and goats...they could be house pets!

Chef Boyardee anything tastes like a can of crap. ACCKKKKK....who eats that stuff?

So....how is everyone on this WONDERFUL day? I am ready to explode!!! My daughter texted and asked if she can move back home because she is planning to split with the idiot tonight!! BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR ME EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Then I log on the computer, and my son has forwarded a message to me. He is already getting gallery offers to display and sell his work based on the show that has not even happened yet!

This mom is ready to shout from the rooftops!!!! Holy Jello!! I cannot believe my baby girl is coming back to me!!!

Splitting with idiots is a good thing. I've had to do it a couple of times myself. Congratulations to the son, it's awesome to be recognized! And no, I wasn't expecting much of Chef Boyardee, but this one was notably disappointing.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Oh, exercise your vocabulary as you will, being hit in the mouth with a slab of lead like that will make it stop emitting nonsense. If I have someone 100 yards away that needs to be shot, the .45 is not what I'll be pulling out of my bag of tricks. The 9x19 won't be either.

9-or-45_zpsq7bo94qx.gif

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Splitting with idiots is a good thing. I've had to do it a couple of times myself. Congratulations to the son, it's awesome to be recognized! And no, I wasn't expecting much of Chef Boyardee, but this one was notably disappointing.

My husband and I were just discussing my daughter's situation this morning. This is just going to the best Christmas ever. I just want her here and safe.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

If there is someone at 100 yards out I'm :runaway:

:laugh:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    The 45 ACP is an outdated antique. Everyone knows that big slow moving bullets can't compete with high speed lighter projectiles. A 45 will bounce off a cardboard target at 100 yards...if you can get it to go that far. The 9mm is not as clumsy or random as a .45...it is an elegant weapon of a more civilized age.
    I think the 9mm has come a long way. The reason I don't carry one as my EDC is because I worked with a guy who has eight 9mm bullet holes in his body. One in his face, the rest in the upper torso. He lost a kidney during all this, but if you can shoot a guy 8 times and he ain't dead. I start to re-evaluate my choice of weapon. Maybe it was just his lucky day.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think the 9mm has come a long way. The reason I don't carry one as my EDC is because I worked with a guy who has eight 9mm bullet holes in his body. One in his face, the rest in the upper torso. He lost a kidney during all this, but if you can shoot a guy 8 times and he ain't dead. I start to re-evaluate my choice of weapon. Maybe it was just his lucky day.

Which is why, I like the "do you feel lucky, punk?" version of firearms.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

And I was just starting to like you. Sad, just sad.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

The pope took several close range. Now, I realize the pope has a direct line to "Jello" but come on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom