mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Even with good eyes I don't think I could do that! ...at least not with a handgun.

That's all I've ever shot. I shot his rifles some using a bench rest but never could get used to shooting them without the rest. I just wasn't steady enough. The two guns of his that I shot most were his .45 revolver and his .22 pistol. I think I probably shot the .45 more because he reloads and loaded them lighter for me so I had better control.

There's a place that you can get them online, way cheaper...I'll see if I can find it.

I can turn it in to the insurance for full reimbursement. The supplemental covers up to $1500 a year that is not covered by our plan. I don't use it much because the part we pay toward the deductible is not included in this. It has to be a non-covered expense other than the deductible portion. Apparently, it also has to be a provider that is not out of network as my daughter's dental bill was not covered because the guy was out of network. I like using the local eye doctor because they guarantee my glasses for ANY reason for a year. If I run them over with the car or lose them, they replace them free. The one year my lenses got scratched up, and they ordered me new lenses and put them in...no questions asked.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Even with good eyes I don't think I could do that! ...at least not with a handgun.

Here ya go, mom.

I'll check it out and see just how much of a difference there would be. My lenses are the stupid expensive part cause they are bifocals that are compressed and rolled, etc. or they would be so thick that they would weigh 10 pounds! LOL! My son tried on my glasses one day and was laughing about how he wanted to try to watch a 3D movie through them because he thought it would be awesome. I just know I can't see without them. I always told him that if he comes home late at night when I'm in bed, he better be yelling that it is him so I don't shoot him.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Night Jagee

Gman- I bookmarked that site. I can get 4% cash back through Ebates right now on it. I'm not sure if the eye doctor's office would give me the measurements they need for me to order or if I would have to try to do that myself. If I have to do it, I may not be able to. I can't see numbers without my glasses on and I know when they measure in the office, they take my glasses off to do it. They have to tell me if frames I am trying on look good cause without my lenses in, I can't see in the mirror how they look. I pick out ones I think I like and tell them which ones feel best on me...then I ask them to tell me which of those look the best and go with their recommendation. Sad...but some day, I will probably be a blind old lady!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Watchin "Gandhi".
    Catchin up on INGO.

Have hours of paperwork to do. So of course I'm delaying.

Spent $200 at Menards. Mostly to get ready to build a new section for the Christmas lights. Lumber, hardware, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom