Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I pray for our kids and grand kids. Hopefully we can undo all the harm that the Idiot-In-Chief has done.
    Yeah really! Hell I thought that's what I was fighting for when I did was so that my future kids or others kids if I didn't make It home, wouldn't have to fight these animals because we would wipe them out. Well now the Kenyan wants to break bread with them. It makes me sick!!! He had basicly walked on the graves of thousands of Rave soldiers who were KIA. What a discraceful animal
    now my kids and probably their kids are gonna be fighting these mother ****ers in our streets guarenteed. I can't use the names if like to use to describe those pieces of shut and their ****ed up "banned topic"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah really! Hell I thought that's what I was fighting for when I did was so that my future kids or others kids if I didn't make I home, wouldn't have to fight these animals because we would wipe them out. Well now the Kenyan wants to break bread with them. It makes me sick!!! He had basicly walked on the graves of thousands of Rave soldiers who were KIA. What a discraceful animal

An animal has more honor.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Yeah really! Hell I thought that's what I was fighting for when I did was so that my future kids or others kids if I didn't make It home, wouldn't have to fight these animals because we would wipe them out. Well now the Kenyan wants to break bread with them. It makes me sick!!! He had basicly walked on the graves of thousands of Rave soldiers who were KIA. What a discraceful animal
    now my kids and probably their kids are gonna be fighting these mother ****ers in our streets guarenteed. I can't use the names if like to use to des I've those pieces of shut and their ****ed up "banned topic"
    As far as I'm concerned TT, you did your job. This piece of **** that's in office is the one that's failing to perform his duties. People like you are what gives the rest of us hope! I've said it before, you are my hero!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :thumbsup: That dude is more positive than anyone I know. Not once has anyone heard him say "why me" or anything like that.

Thanks for asking

I'm just glad he is well

well, getting better

folks I am heading to bed. to much wine makes me sleepy too.. and it is past bedtime

have a good night all

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom