Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I understand the car thing. I finally replaced the alternator on the Exposition, only to find the battery wouldn't hold a charge. I let them put it on because my back wasn't going to do that yesterday. Then I was driving it around town to make sure it was all ok and the fuel pump died :xmad: Spent nearly an hour waiting for a tow truck to take it to the car doctor. Too cold out there to work on that crap.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Well poo. I am now a true member of the dumb-A$$ club.
    Wife doing the laundry. Heard something banging around in the tub. She can not open the washer as it is a front loader so she lets the cycle complete thinking it is a quarter or something close.
    Nope.......45 hollow point. I know exactly when I put it in my pocket.

Dumb-A$$ deluxe.

:laugh: Been there
    Thank God it wasn't .22 :faint:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well poo. I am now a true member of the dumb-A$$ club.
    Wife doing the laundry. Heard something banging around in the tub. She can not open the washer as it is a front loader so she lets the cycle complete thinking it is a quarter or something close.
    Nope.......45 hollow point. I know exactly when I put it in my pocket.

Dumb-A$$ deluxe.

I did my coat a couple of weeks ago, and forgot until the dryer that I had my back up mag for my 3914 in the front top pocket.

Didn't come out of the pocket, but it was making a solid Kerthump, kerthump, kerthump in the dryer....

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I understand the car thing. I finally replaced the alternator on the Exposition, only to find the battery wouldn't hold a charge. I let them put it on because my back wasn't going to do that yesterday. Then I was driving it around town to make sure it was all ok and the fuel pump died :xmad: Spent nearly an hour waiting for a tow truck to take it to the car doctor. Too cold out there to work on that crap.

Yeah mine's finally acting right and now his is being stupid. It figures. At least I managed to get him a ride home from work tonight. I was able to get him there but can't pick him up. Ok well I CAN. My boss actually gave me permission to leave my post and take him home but I would rather not

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Torsion axles on trailers suck. When they go you're stuck. I ****ing hate torsion axles. Boats suck too.....because that's what's on the trailer.

**** BOATS AND THE TRAILERS THEY RODE IN ON!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    got all gungho and started moving furniture and getting ready to put the tree up. I vacuumed and put the furniture back

I'll do it tomorrow

speaking of, I may be a bit grouchy in the morning. I have a fasting lab at 8:15... grrrrr

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I was driving the tree home from storage in the Exploiter when it died last night. Put it in the chicken while I was waiting for my tow this morning, now it's standing in the living room, though I haven't straightened out the branches nor plugged in the lights. I'm so proud, first time in a few years I've had room to put it up.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I was driving the tree home from storage in the Exploiter when it died last night. Put it in the chicken while I was waiting for my tow this morning, now it's standing in the living room, though I haven't straightened out the branches nor plugged in the lights. I'm so proud, first time in a few years I've had room to put it up.
    all I had to do to get my tree was make sad puppy dog eyes at the hubby and he drug the half a dozen boxes of Christmas stuff out of the basement and the tree too.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

I think I'm going to put mine up this weekend. I meant to do it last weekend but I got lazy. I will probably want to be lazy this weekend too but I can't procrastinate any more or it will NEVER get up

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom