Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yikes. That's rough. I'm not sure where either one of our Pastors stand on the 2nd, but I'd be willing to bet they are not very anti since a youth group activity is going paintballing every year.

He would have been fine if he had kept his feelings to himself, but he didn't. Post-Sandyhook he worked his feelings into his sermons & teaching and ticked off many people. He wouldn't let up and many people had enough.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yep. I'll get a gun by the time this is all set up. Ammo will be the hard part, but I'm sure I can get that too.

Appleseed has inexpensive ammo for youth under 18 that we will sell if that is what is holding someone back from attending an Appleseed. .22lr is available if you are willing to pay .10 cents a round for it.

Also don't let not having the proper equipment keep you from coming. Just notify the SB or myself that you need loaner equipment and we will make sure it's available for you.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    We love having youngsters on the line. There is not age limit as long as you as the parent feel they are capable of being safe and have a fairly descent attention span.

She's 19 and responcable. My boy will be 14. Both are safe. And well behaved. I'd like to think I raised them right.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I will take that conversion "TT" if no one else snatch's it up.
    "J" man called dibs but he may not live past the new ammo delivery if his wife finds out.....:):

Appleseed has inexpensive ammo for youth under 18 that we will sell if that is what is holding someone back from attending an Appleseed. .22lr is available if you are willing to pay .10 cents a round for it.

Also don't let not having the proper equipment keep you from coming. Just notify the SB or myself that you need loaner equipment and we will make sure it's available for you.

With the group in here I'm sure I could find the equipment. I just don't have it on hand at the moment. If we get it set up and my schedule allows, I'll be there.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yes, Yes I can see this being a problem for you, but your not a youngster, so I will just have to :flasher: :flasher: you to keep your attention on the instructors and what they are saying. :D

Plus, he's old enough that Rayne could whip out the bull whip to keep him in line and it wouldn't be child abuse...

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    She's 19 and responcable. My boy will be 14. Both are safe. And well behaved. I'd like to think I raised them right.

Your family sounds perfect for attending an Appleseed Event. I sure hope Sam can get this scheduled. My very first Appleseed over two years ago was an INGO only event and had it not been for that, I wouldn't probably be involved in Appleseed.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Yes, Yes I can see this being a problem for you, but your not a youngster, so I will just have to :flasher: :flasher: you to keep your attention on the instructors and what they are saying. :D

You have my attention!

If I find it interesting I have no problem paying attention. :) I am sure I would find it interesting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom