Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    grrr

hubby turned the wifi off without warning

The cats turned mine off on my keyboard one day. I didn't even know that key was there. Took me 20 minutes to figure out what happened. I was getting ready to call Centurylink and ask why my internet wasn't working but the modem was flashing all the lights showing I had a connection.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    What are the requirements for the rifle?

...and what are the useful modifications that help out?

.22 semi auto with a scope & sling. You don't have to have a scope as the targets are set at 28 yards, but with 50 year old eyes a scope is necessary...

You could shoot anything you want, me and RobyMQ were using our AR's at the last one. But you will go through 4-500 rounds of ammo so a .22 is cheaper/

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    .22 semi auto with a scope & sling. You don't have to have a scope as the targets are set at 28 yards, but with 50 year old eyes a scope is necessary...

You could shoot anything you want, me and RobyMQ were using our AR's at the last one. But you will go through 4-500 rounds of ammo so a .22 is cheaper/

Hmm...we have some .22's in the collection but I don't think any of them are semi-auto. One lever action, a bolt action, but I don't remember what else.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    You really don't need a rifle with any modifications, the Appleseed is about teaching you the techniques for proper rifle marksmanship. Even many former military say they have learned a lot because it is based on older teaching techniques. It is similar to WWII US Marines rifle training.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Hmm...we have some .22's in the collection but I don't think any of them are semi-auto. One lever action, a bolt action, but I don't remember what else.

Lever action, bolt action are all just fine... plus loaners are available if you'd like.

Nothing like jumping right into a conversation :shrug:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom