• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Plus, he's old enough that Rayne could whip out the bull whip to keep him in line and it wouldn't be child abuse...

Don't give the Pdubs any ideas, I've already got the reputation of being Mean! and I like that reputation too.

I was wondering if there was going to be stairs too.

Pay close attention to the how to prepare portion of instructions. A couple weeks before the event, unless you are in amazing shape, you need to start doing some stretching. Not a lot but some to limber up, so you are not too sore after the weekend.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Well Gentlemen I'm going to finally get cleaned up for the night after I check a PM, but I probably won't be back in here tonight. Nice to see everyone again.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Don't give the Pdubs any ideas, I've already got the reputation of being Mean! and I like that reputation too.

Pay close attention to the how to prepare portion of instructions. A couple weeks before the event, unless you are in amazing shape, you need to start doing some stretching. Not a lot but some to limber up, so you are not too sore after the weekend.

I'd need to start stretching a year ago. I am not very flexible anymore.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    She's 19 and responcable. My boy will be 14. Both are safe. And well behaved. I'd like to think I raised them right.
    My daughter will be 8, and she's grown up helping daddy and shooting pellet guns and now .22
    shes very safety concuous. I'm not the best "teacher". Teachin is a gift. I have knowledge I can pass but to break it down into a class no I can't do that. I'm all over the place.
    I have her whole life to pass other things onto her. I don't want her to miss the history and the skills thatxappleseed gives

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    My daughter will be 8, and she's grown up helping daddy and shooting pellet guns and now .22
    shes very safety concuous. I'm not the best "teacher". Teachin is a gift. I have knowledge I can pass but to break it down into a class no I can't do that. I'm all over the place.
    I have her whole life to pass other things onto her. I don't want her to miss the history and the skills thatxappleseed gives
    I am lucky I have 2 friends that thought us well. One was ex military. the other was heavy in to appleseed. I have been wantng to do it for a long time. I only started shooting about 5 years ago. My boys started shortly after me. My daughter started last summer. I had a hard time getting her to go. Now she loves it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom