Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I appreciate you letting me dump those mags out Of your shorty AR!! I love that gun!!! You have some other sick guns but for some reason I just really like that one!
    Don't let your guns do all the whoring :):
    The grenade launcher was a big hit. The boy was so thankful you let him shoot it. It will be a treasured memory.

As much as I love shooting, I think I almost enjoy the smiles of the people shooting as much. The neighbors kids were ringing steel across the pond. That was one of my highlights.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Seriously... you guys suck. lol
    Can't believe I missed a grenade launcher and a 10 ga.

Let's hope it was worth it. Inspection was done today. I had some last minute work to do on the rental yesterday in light of the inspection. Wife didn't even bring me home any turkey leftovers from the shindig. :(

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Let's hope it was worth it. Inspection was done today. I had some last minute work to do on the rental yesterday in light of the inspection. Wife didn't even bring me home any turkey leftovers from the shindig. :(
    That's worth at least a temp ban. ;)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The grenade launcher was a big hit. The boy was so thankful you let him shoot it. It will be a treasured memory.

As much as I love shooting, I think I almost enjoy the smiles of the people shooting as much. The neighbors kids were ringing steel across the pond. That was one of my highlights.
    I'm in the same boat! I love watching people shoot stuff I have and truly enjoy themselves. I'll feed them all the anmo I got as long as they are having fun. Your the same I know. Because you fed me ammo :lmfao:
    i REALLY enjoyed seeing your son, CM and gunslinger shooting that launcher!! I love hearing it go off :): I enjoyed shooting it again too! I was getting sad I hadn't got to shoot it In so long. I was very happy gunslinger let us play with it. One of mine was a swimmer :)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

We missed you Robby!!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Last time I shot with any of you was at FNS maybe 2 months ago? And I think I've only been out shooting maybe twice since then. Been lean lately.
    Definitely setting aside time for the next one

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom