• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Mag pouch for work finally bit the dust. 1.5years it lasted. Time to send in an order for a new one.
    20141130_155218_zpspemqxbtb.jpg

20141130_155308_zpsegcq4v5b.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    When things get bleak this winter, some of you guys need to road trip up to the indoor range up here and we'll have a little gunpowder therapy.

I guess as long as you lube em up with motor oil on a sock when you're done.
    Sounds awesome!! I'm game!

lune an ak? How do you do that? LOL
    na I do use lithium grease on mine in a couple spots

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Doh! I meant my kid when she was younger and going through some kinda phase.
    I don't even wanna admit what I did as a kid lol.
    i slept walked and peed in the closet. Well one time when I grandma was staying over she stayed in me and my brothers room since we were little and could share a bed. I got up during the night (sleep walking) stood over the bed and peed right on my brother. My grandma saw me do it and I guess layed me down with her. She didn't wake my brother nor did he wake being peed on somehow :):
    the next morning I woke up to him getting whooped by my mom and stripping the bed. Grandma looked at me and said "you did that to your brother, I'd just keep my mouth shut" :lmfao:
    i still to this day don't know why she didn't turn me in or wake my pee soaked brother up :rofl:
    That is funny! :lmfao:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Caramel here, wife makes the best.

That sounds good too.

Doh! I meant my kid when she was younger and going through some kinda phase.
    I don't even wanna admit what I did as a kid lol.
    i slept walked and peed in the closet. Well one time when I grandma was staying over she stayed in me and my brothers room since we were little and could share a bed. I got up during the night (sleep walking) stood over the bed and peed right on my brother. My grandma saw me do it and I guess layed me down with her. She didn't wake my brother nor did he wake being peed on somehow :):
    the next morning I woke up to him getting whooped by my mom and stripping the bed. Grandma looked at me and said "you did that to your brother, I'd just keep my mouth shut" :lmfao:
    i still to this day don't know why she didn't turn me in or wake my pee soaked brother up :rofl:

So, Grandma liked you best? That is too funny!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom