Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Rest time. Alternator is alternating, excruciator is back on the road, yay! I'll probably be overtaken by a nap soon. Son found me some Cheerwine down in TN, but no canned brains :(

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Floors all swept. Need to throw a bunch of rugs in the washer. Pumpkin bread is almost done.

The little kitty has gone to his new home and will be loved. They have two other cats and a small child who will love him. He will be in an indoor kitty and will be going for a vet check tomorrow as they already have an appointment for the other kitten they just took in that looks just like this one. I'm glad I found him a home where he will be taken care of. Girl who got him is a med student and seems very mature/responsible.

Welcome to the lurkers Gunslinger. Sounds like you have an awesome place and a good time was had by all.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Glad you found a good home for the kitten, Mom.

Me too. I just don't need another one right now. I'd like to get the number down to 6 or less. I'm not giving any of ours away but 5 of the 11 are 15 or older so it will happen as long as replacements don't wander in. This little guy would have had a hard time being accepted anyway. The old ones were all growling at him and annoyed that he was in their space.

How was the visit with the grandkids? I'm sure it was nice to see them again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom