Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have 2 deeres. They're antiques compared to that one. I still walk to p/u the pigs' trash

Neighbor's kids leave stuff laying around, wind blows garbage in, and I cut one side of the subdivision entrance (lots of garbage there).

I need to bolt a small garbage can to the side, like a bathroom can.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    A kid with a weed eater isn't a good idea. Ask me how I know :D

me running the weed eater is my way of still having control. I need to have control of how my yard looks. I love mowing. Hubby won't let me do it anymore. Says the boy needs to start doing it. I grudgingly gave it up.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Amen to that. I never road a bus to school. Now kids who live in town ride a bus. This is a small town and the longest it'd take to walk to school would be 15 minutes.

kids on our block are picked up by bus to ride to school that is 4 blocks away. That really pisses me off. The boy never went to that school, I've always kept him in charter or charter type schools.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Only one time did my mom ever attempt to mow the yard. She mowed for about 10 minutes and quit. She didn't know how to turn the mower off so she left it run and walked away. :laugh:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I used a weedeater from the time I started mowing, which was about 8. You learn not to wear shorts while using one, no permanent injuries though.

I would weed eat everything but the weeds. :D I had one hell of an imagination when I was young. My grandpa demoted me to a scythe

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    anyone remember those rechargeable trimmers that you had to bend down or get on your hands and knees to use?

the lady next door to us still has one. She is afraid to run a weed eater and she won't let me do it for her. She uses trimmers and bends over to do it. I sneak over and use the weed eater when I know she isn't home. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom