Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    My graduation/going away party, my mom got me a case of little kings. How did we drink that ****? I loved it back then.:laugh:
    every Friday and Saturday night cruising the southside.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Memory's....cruising the south side in my 64 Polara Hemi 4 speed. Sweet sweet Connie riding shot gun. Best street race starter I ever knew. Well, best looking one anyway.

I had a buddy that had a beautiful 64 polara. Push button, 318 though. It would have been a nice start though.:cool:

Gut that turd and put a real big block in it......

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My graduation/going away party, my mom got me a case of little kings. How did we drink that ****? I loved it back then.:laugh:
    every Friday and Saturday night cruising the southside.

They fit very nicely behind the seat of my 67 vette. Top down, bottle of Jose Gold, case of Kings..........How did I ever live through that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had a buddy that had a beautiful 64 polara. Push button, 318 though. It would have been a nice start though.:cool:

Gut that turd and put a real big block in it......

Mine was a factory 4 speed 318 4 barrel car out of Dick Landy Dodge. I had no idea what I had until I researched the VIN as there were some anomaly's on the car. Dana 60 rear end. 4 barrel 318....never ever saw another one. Factory 4 speed Polara. Dick had enough built to run a specific Stock eliminator class. I bought mine from a buddy after the 318 seized up. 383 out of a road chicken with cam/headers etc. Kind of fun. Bought the 2 4 barrel Hemi from some shady characters on the south side. Had to make it fit. God Jello all mighty that car was fast.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom