actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Love this weather.

I just had to call poison control on myself. Was cleaning the around the stove burners with some degreaser and a toothbrush, and the bottle of degreaser tipped over and splashed in my eye. First thing I did was flush with warm water for about five minutes, and then I looked at the ingredients (ammonia and lye) and called poison control. (800-222-1222 in case anyone wants to write it down.) She said continue the flushing and I should be fine. It feels OK now.

:stretcher:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Love this weather.

I just had to call poison control on myself. Was cleaning the around the stove burners with some degreaser and a toothbrush, and the bottle of degreaser tipped over and splashed in my eye. First thing I did was flush with warm water for about five minutes, and then I looked at the ingredients (ammonia and lye) and called poison control. (800-222-1222 in case anyone wants to write it down.) She said continue the flushing and I should be fine. It feels OK now.
    Gotta take care of your peepers SD2!! Morning breakfast club!!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hi CM, Act, and SD1. Boobies are safe and peepers are fine now.

Hey SD, you're not going to be in NW Indiana tomorrow, are you? A couple of us are meeting at Blythe's for some shooting.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Just ordered 1k rounds 9mm Blazer Brass for $259 free shipping and no CC fees. I've had very good luck with this ammo and I could not pass up the price.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Morning CM, SD45
    Morning San!
    Hi CM, Act, and SD1. Boobies are safe and peepers are fine now.

Hey SD, you're not going to be in NW Indiana tomorrow, are you? A couple of us are meeting at Blythe's for some shooting.
    Wish I was, I would love to shoot my super duper RO with you guys. But I'm in Cleveland right now. I'll be in Hoosuerville tomorrow evening. I would like to take you NWI people out for dinner before I make my final move. We'll have to make plans!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom