• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Indiana will miss you.....or they already "Want" you.....:)
    I'll always be a Hoosier! I'll miss being in indiana. I've been wanted a few times in Indiana! Funny story, when I bought the house in Michigan I got stopped by the local LE for a seatbelt violation. Nice cop, when he ran my liscence he came back and told me a had a warrant for my arrest in Michigan. I thought to myself, WTF! I just got here! Turned out it was for a a helmet violation I got like 3 years earlier. Paid the $$ and was on my way! But I was scared for a minute.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'll always be a Hoosier! I'll miss being in indiana. I've been wanted a few times in Indiana! Funny story, when I bought the house in Michigan I got stopped by the local LE for a seatbelt violation. Nice cop, when he ran my liscence he came back and told me a had a warrant for my arrest in Michigan. I thought to myself, WTF! I just got here! Turned out it was for a a helmet violation I got like 3 years earlier. Paid the $$ and was on my way! But I was scared for a minute.

Way back in the day before picture ID on license (1974 0r so)I let my idiot brother stay with me. I had a bachelor pad in the truest sense of the word. My room was in the basement so I was isolated from the world down there. He apparently removed my license from my wallet, took my 69 Camaro out for a joy ride. Not just once but several times as it ended up. I had 4 vehicles parked in the back and my daily driver was out front in the drive. I never caught him doing this.
    I got pulled over for speeding and what do you know.....4 warrants for failure to appear. The little prick got 4 tickets in my car with my license on 4 different occasions and never ever said a word.
    Yes, I spent an entire weekend in jail. Yes, my 67 vette spent the weekend in car jail. Yes, I had to prove those were not my tickets. Yes, I stomped the juice out of him so badly my mother would not talk to me for a year. I never really liked her much anyway.
    Just thought I would share.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom