Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Evening TT! I've lost many this year. But I changed the sig line because of a buddy I lost this day about 4 years ago. I don't have many friends left. But I cherish them all.
    Sorry to hear that. It's hard to lose brothers. Best thing we can do is honor their memories like your doing. Lost my best buddy overseas and I wear him on my wrist everyday and know when I look at my beautiful kids he sacrificed his life to let me have this life I don't ever wanna take for granted. Heres to brothers lost but never forgotten!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Sorry to hear that. It's hard to lose brothers. Best thing we can do is honor their memories like your doing. Lost my best buddy overseas and I wear him on my wrist everyday and know when I look at my beautiful kids he sacrificed his life to let me have this life I don't ever wanna take for granted. Heres to brothers lost but never forgotten!
    Very nicely said TT. And yes, " Here's to Brothers lost!":cheers:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

:cheers:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom